New LIVE Course: Learn the Practical Nuances of IPR Drafting by Adv. Gautam Matani. Register Now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Madhur Jain (AM (CS & LEGAL))     16 August 2011

Business conducting agreement



Can any body pls tell that If I do a Business Conducting Agreement(For opeining Retail Store) in Nagpur, then the same needs to get Registered?

I also have to pay Service Tax on payment of monthly guarantee charges ?




 3 Replies

adv. rajeev ( rajoo ) (practicing advocate)     16 August 2011

You have to apply for the VAT.

Adv. Sanjay (Lawyer)     16 August 2011

You need to take a license for running a retail shop from the concerned authority and as it is a business you have to bear the sale-tax, commercial-tax and the income-tax also. 

N RAMESH. (Advocate Chennai. Formerly Civil Judge. Mobile.09444261613)     18 August 2011

Business Conducting Agreement is not required to be registered.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register