LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

KST (DCM)     22 January 2024

Building plan compulsory for authority 3 bhk house constructed 40 years back in b form porabokpatta

Hello advocates,

My parents constructed single storied house ( 4rooms) in year 1983 in Government given Poramboku land B form patta in Visakhapatnam Andhra Pradesh house was constructed in 130 yards out of 248 yards rest is still is laying as empty land. actually those days our city was municipal corporation actually we applied for plan but Government refused because there was no laid road facility since it was poramboku land patta on my father name

Now some one filed RTI in Greater Municipal authority saying that our individual house constructed even till date we do not have a building plan

Q1 - Since 1983 we built After 40 years can muncipal authrity has a right asking for all building permissions, even then we are paying all house tax and water tax

Q2 - How to reply to that RTI notice served by Greater Visakhapatnam municipal cororation

Q3 - What are the process now we have to do it Immediately ?    


 2 Replies

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     22 January 2024

If you have documentary evidence to prove that you had applied for building construction plan and the authorities have denied permission, that will be sufficient to protect your interests. 

if you have been issued a notice by the corporation authorities, you may issue a reply niotice through your advocate denying the allegations levelled against you and can explain your stand 

Dr. J C Vashista (Advocate )     23 January 2024

Show the relevant documents to a local prudent lawyer for proper appreciation and professional advise.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register