LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Vikas Jain (Advocate)     16 October 2013

Builder not willing to acknowledge the payment

The deals for flat is fixed in 45.75 lacs , for which the Builder has given the receipt for only 3 lacs rest amount he in his own Handwriting has written on the back side of a Visiting cards i.e 600/- only Six Hundred only & 300/- only against the number of the Flat booked.

On requesting him to furnish the receipt for entire booking amount , he denied straight away and was even ready to close the deal. 

PS: ONE REAL ESTATE COMPANY ARE AS A MEDIATOR IN THIS DEAL For Eg: MagicBricks, 99 acres etc.

ARE WE IN A SOUP??

Learning

4 Replies

(Guest)

It's time for you to put your house in order. Issue notice to builder and place the facts on record. Further delay will be to your detriment.

Vikas Jain (Advocate)     16 October 2013

Respected Sir,

I thank you for the prompt reply Sir.

You mean to say that I should send a Notice to Builder ? However considering my personal situation that I have to move in the House immediately after Diwali, I am worried that I  insist more , possibly he may cancel the Deal, which done at a very low cost.

Sir also as mentioned earlier , there are officials of PropTiger.com in this Deals, I have requested them to provide any such Paper and they have partially agreed to provide the same. Sir Will this Suffice if the deal has to see the Doors of Consumer Forum in any case ?

Warm Regards

Vikas

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     16 October 2013

Inform to mediators and try to solve at the earliest.

Aashish George (lawyer)     17 October 2013

Vikas, I don't mean to scare you. But you are in soup. Let me explain the two sides. One side you can rely on mediators and it will delay the matter which will become a problem in trial. If you do file a complain, possession will be delayed as long as the matter is in court. Choice is yours. I am curious as to what guarantee do you have that the builder will give you possession on time?? Its a difficult situation. choice is yours, either court or jugad through mediation, both these method cannot guarantee effective short term solution to your problem. My respected seniors know best, my wisdom is not at that level and these are my personal views.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register