Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Surender (Technical)     07 November 2014

Builder not refund booking amount

Dear Sir,

I have booked a flat in Rajnagar Extn Ghaziabad. The builder told me that the GDA approval will coming soon so this is a soft launch period so i have booked the same. I have done payment through two cheques of different dates each for one lac rupees. The same was received by builder and sent me confirmation letter. I have received an email from builder regarding the payment confirmation.

Even after expiry of approx 2 years, builder still have not purchased any land for their project. i have given a refund request to the builder but still i have not received any amount.

The head of the company is not picking his phone but builder have their registered office in delhi. Most of the time is remains out of the office. 

We are 3 friends who are facing the same problem. Now please suggest us, what we do and how we can get our money back through court.

Learning

6 Replies

Sanjeev Kuchhal (Publishers)     07 November 2014

Pls also give the details of the agreement signed at the time of making the payment.

Anish Thakur 7018812737 (advocate)     07 November 2014

You can file complaint against the builder in consumer forum.

There is no any agreement signed between us except booking form.

On which portal

www.consumersforum.info  or

www.ncdrc.nic.in

Sanjeev Kuchhal (Publishers)     07 November 2014

You may file criminal complaint for Breach of Trust and also for Cheating as prima facie you may show that when moneys were handed over to the builder they had no intention of constructing and delivering possession of flat and without the permission for authorities they collecting money by misrepresentation.

Kappil Cchandna (Expert Bail & Criminal Defence Lawyer at Delhi Supreme Court of India)     08 November 2014

Dear, Initially send him a legal notice claiming.your money. Adv kapil chandna, 9899011450

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register