LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Lokesh Biradar   15 February 2018

Builder not giving money back

I have take by 350sf flat in Navi Mumbai airoli in 2016 builder told me when IAM Bying all pepper is ok and u can stamp duty & registration also and he done also ..
after 1 yr NMMC & CIDCO giving notice this is illegal Building and building was Demolished in June 2017 .
Builder was giving every month Bank EMI.
I said builder I want money back what I paid you plz return back he said next month next month it's saying .. what I do I can't understand so plz help me
Thank you
Lokesh Biradar


 6 Replies

Vijyant Nigam (09807349001) (Advocate)     15 February 2018

serve a legal notice and file case against the builder thereafter in consumer forum

Lokesh Biradar   15 February 2018

thank You Nigam sir

Kappil Cchandna (Expert Bail & Criminal Defence Lawyer at Delhi Supreme Court of India)     15 February 2018



File a consumer case against the builder .... 


Warm Regards 

Kapil Chandna Advocate

Advocate Supreme Court of India  


1 Like

R.K Nanda (Advocate)     16 February 2018

file complaint in CF against the builder to get back ur money with interest and damages.
1 Like

bedbu   16 February 2018

in my new house i wanted to know what was the remedy for the infestation problems such as bugs because these problem solvers do not come in maintenance work apparently and the builder did not know what to look and do also so i tried bed bug traps.

SHIRISH PAWAR, 7738990900 (Advocate)     17 February 2018

Mr. Lokesh you can file consumer compalint. You can contact me I have my office at Vashi.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register