Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Hari (Engineer)     21 November 2012

Builder herassment

Dear Sir/Madum,
I booked aprtment and  did sale agreement with builder on jun 2012.
I face some issue of loan disbursment.
I discussed with builder and explained the technical issue(IDBI Bank told Bulder CBIL is not good , so On regestration they diburse the loan)of home loan disbursment.
 But builder  is not listening. He wants penalty amount from the booking date.Even the issue is with Builder,I requested him that I will pay 50K.He is not listening at all.
He said as per agreement he cancel the sale agreement without notice.It is mental torture to me from past one month.
Builder told even he is ready for legal .
As Banker suggest, I insist for Regestration  from three months.But builder prolonged for three months.
They did regestration for one guy on July itself, In my case they postponed  and now send a letter that I need to pay 44K per monthas per agreement (from date of sale agreement i.e 6 months).
Am I  take  help of Consumer forum? He may torture in future to handover  my house if I go legal.
Pleae advice on this

Regards,
Hari

Learning

2 Replies

Varun Desai (Advocate)     21 November 2012

Hi,

The best solution is you approach Consumer court as they can not charge penalty for delay of registration there is a technical problem moreover its illegal to collect penalty......

Chetan Joshi (Advisory/Advocacy)     21 November 2012

I couldnt unserstand the entire thing....Need a elaboration on the contents of the agreement of sale....If you've caused the delay as per the agreement then you should bear the expense....

Try to settle it mutually....handling over the possesion will be a easier dispute...However i still need clarity about the issue...

Regards

Chetan(dot)7679(at)gmail(dot)com

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register