LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

aditya (sw)     18 January 2012

Builder floor purchase--naksha not passed

Interested and Planning to Purchasing the Builder Floor in Uttam Nagar OR Dwarka Mod metro Station area in Delhi. As Naksha is not passed for many of properties in this area, But seller is telling to give us registry for the same builder floor. How is this Possible to give Registry without the Sanctioned map ? What are risks and legal problems that may appear OR come in future regarding this property. Is this Property counted as unauthorized ?
What are the factors to keep in Mind while purchasing such kind of Builder Floors ? Which all documents to ask to a seller while doing a deal ?

Learning

7 Replies

kumar (NIL)     18 January 2012

Dear Aditya,

You will have to face the below problems

1. You cann't go for any loan on that property

2. It comes under unauthorized property

3. The Govt can demolish the same at any time without any intimation

But you still there is an option where the Govt has recently has taken a decision to give permissions like this kind of properties. It is called BRS (Building Regularisation Scheme) / BPS (Building Penalisation Scheme), you can apply for the same. But before getting registered, just enquire about these.

Thank You....

(Guest)

Before going to purchase any flat/ house/ property, just go through the gennunie owner of the said property and check upto past 7-8 years/ step as per tahseel norms. as it protect u for any false/ fraud transcation.

once, u checked these things it will automatically clear all ur such quarry as u said, weather map has been approved y the DDA or not or upto what extent construction is allowed etc etc...

for more details feel free to call/ contact.

Manoj kumar,
Advocate,
Delhi.
Ph: 0931 044 3650

advocates.agra@gmail.com

pankajskm (n/a)     19 January 2012

I am also facing same problem but the diff. is that I had  given the bayana for the property & but you had to still purchase. my no. is 9871208009

Dear Aditiya,

I had purchased the floor in gulab bagh in uttam nagar area,. This colony is regularised in 1983 vide a notification issued by MCD but map of this property is not approved by MCD. I want to know still this area is unauthorised? MCD can still demolished this property at any time?

Dear Aditiya,

I had purchased the floor in gulab bagh in uttam nagar area,. This colony is regularised in 1983 vide a notification issued by MCD but map of this property is not approved by MCD. I want to know still this area is unauthorised? MCD can still demolished this property at any time?

sorry, i asked question from Mr.Kumar

kumar (NIL)     19 January 2012

Dear Pankaj,

Am sorry that i am not aware those location (which you are saying). Anyway whatever is the location, the building should have the permission (plan) approed by the local authority. If the building is not having any Permissioon / Plan, then in future there will be a chance to demolish the building. So what i suggest you is you can cross verify with the respective Municipal Office Or Mandal Office, whether that area is regularized or not.

If not regularized, you can apply immediate... Don't do any delays in these kind of issues...

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register