Upgrad LLM

builder floor apartment

Dear Sir I am from Bangalore. I have selected a property under BBMP limits with A Katha. It is 60*40 site with 3floors each floor 2 houses so total 6houses. As per builder individual houses will get A katha and has to apply by 6 flat owners together to get individual A katha? - is it true ? And as per builder OC/CC not required for 6 houses (6 kitchen) since these are small apartments and constructed as per plan. As per approved plan it's 3 floors only. (parking+gf+ff+sf) But in plan it is only 4 kitchens but in actual it is 6? Is this a deviation ?? If deviation how individual houses will get individual Kathas ?? So pls suggest is it ok to buy a flat with land A katha BBMP approved and flat also A katha ?? Pls suggest asap. Thanks in advance for support.

Lawyer

It is advisable to consult a local prudent lawyer for better appreciation of facts/documents, professional guidance and proceeding.

Dear sir,

Builder is not able to get cc / oc. So aviod purchasing this property.

Regards,

Srinath,

I am Advocate from Bangalore and you can consult me to this number 9980635871.

Advocate

Instead of getting misguiding advises and opinions from public forums you may better obtain a proper legal opinion from a local lawyer by producing the property papers and other relevant documents so that you will get clarity and if recommended you can proceed with the purchase 

LEAVE A REPLY

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Search Forum

Menu

CrPC MASTERCLASS!     |    x