LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Srikanth M   02 January 2020

Builder floor apartment

Dear Sir I am from Bangalore. I have selected a property under BBMP limits with A Katha. It is 60*40 site with 3floors each floor 2 houses so total 6houses. As per builder individual houses will get A katha and has to apply by 6 flat owners together to get individual A katha? - is it true ? And as per builder OC/CC not required for 6 houses (6 kitchen) since these are small apartments and constructed as per plan. As per approved plan it's 3 floors only. (parking+gf+ff+sf) But in plan it is only 4 kitchens but in actual it is 6? Is this a deviation ?? If deviation how individual houses will get individual Kathas ?? So pls suggest is it ok to buy a flat with land A katha BBMP approved and flat also A katha ?? Pls suggest asap. Thanks in advance for support.

Learning

4 Replies

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     02 January 2020

It is advisable to consult a local prudent lawyer for better appreciation of facts/documents, professional guidance and proceeding.

SHIRISH PAWAR, 7738990900 (Advocate)     02 January 2020

Dear sir,

Builder is not able to get cc / oc. So aviod purchasing this property.

Regards,

rajuchowdappa   02 January 2020

Srinath,

I am Advocate from Bangalore and you can consult me to this number 9980635871.

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     16 January 2020

Instead of getting misguiding advises and opinions from public forums you may better obtain a proper legal opinion from a local lawyer by producing the property papers and other relevant documents so that you will get clarity and if recommended you can proceed with the purchase 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register