LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Jithendra.H.J (Lawyer)     08 October 2009

Budget and the agriculturist

Just now i read an article in the following website, it says how the central government fooled the indians in its 2008-2009 budget.

https://www.newsanalysisindia.com/102032008.htm

420 in Budget: Fake loan waive

By - Premendra Agrawal

“Garibon ka haath, Congress ke Sath (Hands of poors with Congress)” empty slogan is going on since Indira Gandhi time. Now through waive loan drama Congress and its allies beating drum to fool the farmers. Instead of reducing poverty, Congress increased the poverty. Like that instead of decreasing farmer-suicide, Congress will increase the suicide number by this budget.

False propaganda: Fake loan waiving

Authentic data from the RBI confirm that the non performing farm loans in commercial banks are Rs 7,367 crore only! Then where question is arises loan waiving of Rs 60,000 crores?

Is this not fraud of 420?

No one has time to nude this drama of UPA Govt through budget.

Suppose I borrowed Rs 1000/- from the bank and bank says that it is waiving loan of one crore rupees of mine, then it should be called 420 or not? This is democratic fraud committed the government of democratic country, so it would not be punished in the judicial court. Only voters can punish this bogus fraudulent government. Who will educate the people?

Learning

1 Replies

Anil Agrawal (Retired)     16 October 2009

When we talk of India being the land of farmers, what comes to mind is the poor farmer tilling his land with a pair of bullocks, even one bullock or his wife and sons pulling the plough. That is the intense poverty. 

But it is not correct. There are thousands of socalled farmers with thousands of acres of land with combined machines, tractors, hundreds of farm labourers working in their fields and who influence the policies of government in fixing support price, import policy, loan waiver and what not. 

Do you think the 60000 crores that was waived actually went to the farmers? If so, we are all naive.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Recent Topics

View More