LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Kapil Kumar   10 July 2020

bs 4 vehicle

sir I purchased a bs 4 swift car as a second owner which registered 29april 2020 which shown on vahan portal website ......but supreme court ordered latest order on bs4 vehicle....now rc of vehicle not made but registered on vahan portal...non member company sold to me as a second owner ...and said that they will provide rc after tehsil court open .....so sir I am safe or not just I want to know ...
sc court also said that those vehicles data uploaded on vahan portal site will be protected....pls guide me

Learning

3 Replies

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     11 July 2020

Vague and ambiguise facts can not lead to form proper opinion and oblige.

Re-frame the facts of case / dispute /problem and post it again on new thread if you are interested in seeking legal advise on the subject.

P. Venu (Advocate)     11 July 2020

You may wait for the decision from the Registering Authority.

Hemant Agarwal (ha21@rediffmail.com Mumbai : 9820174108)     11 July 2020

Originally posted by : Kapil Kumar
sir I purchased a bs 4 swift car as a second owner which registered 29april 2020 which shown on vahan portal website ......but supreme court ordered latest order on bs4 vehicle....now rc of vehicle not made but registered on vahan portal...non member company sold to me as a second owner ...and said that they will provide rc after tehsil court open .....so sir I am safe or not just I want to know ...sc court also said that those vehicles data uploaded on vahan portal site will be protected....pls guide me

1. IF you purchased 2nd hand Car (which was already registered earlier) THEN SC judgement is not applicable.

2. Download Provisional Receipt from Vahan Portal Website and this would be legally sufficient for all futuristic purposes, even if RC is not issued till further notice.

Keep Smiling .... Hemant Agarwal
VISIT: www.chshelpforum.com

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register