Negotiable Instruments: Exhaustive Coverage by Adv Roma Bhagat. Register Now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Basavaraj (engineer)     31 May 2023

Brother's are not cooperating for agriculture land partion

I have 6 acre ancestors property in my name at karnataka, I have required pahani in my name, now my brother's and cousin brother's are supporting for making form 10 and land partition etc, what are the legal options.


 3 Replies

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     01 June 2023

you have not been able to explain problem.

Basavaraj (engineer)     02 June 2023

I need legal options in partion of agriculture land, where my brother's not supporting.

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     02 June 2023

If the property is undivided and one of your siblings is not cooperating for partition then you have no option than to file a suit for partition and claim your rightful share divided by metes and bounds with good and bad soil and separate possession.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register