Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Akhilesh reddy   03 November 2015

Brother in law threatens cases

Hi experts ,

i had a very bitter married life  till now , suffering from in laws and wife. i got married in 2011 and in  some time faced all the legal  battles  due to all the false cases filled on my family and me .  i got  all settled and compromised in court to stay ambically  and alll the  cases were withdrawn.  past 6 months  we have lots of  issue comming up due to my brother in law and there family . last time when he came threaten to file cases again on me  and took  my wife with him .

Please advise what  i need to do now. did i did a mistake by taking my wife back  trusting for a better future . 

Learning

6 Replies

Akhilesh reddy   03 November 2015

Hi , any one there to help me on my issue. Regards Reddy

(Guest)

You should not take a wife back who has filed false cases on you.  That was a wrong move.  Now all you can do is file a police complaint against your BIL, that he is creating ruckus at your house, but for that your wife should also give complaint on him which I dont see happening, you can also ask your parents if you are staying with thiem to file an injuction asking court to restict your BIL or INLAWS entering to your place, but all that would be of no use.  How many times will you run to court like this? How long and how far, they know your weakness now, you get scared easily, and they are making full use of it.  Thats all.  Better muster up courage and take decisoin of filing divorce.  Marriage should be fun.  Yours appears gruesomely a big mistake.  Time to rectify the mistake.

In other words, file for divorce, take MCD, best option.

chandra mohan (power)     03 November 2015

Never take back 498a wife.

File police complaint immediately.

Join mens rights group-Save India Family.

Akhilesh reddy   08 November 2015

Thank you for suggestion.What complaint should I file with police .will that be useful . I am really fed up with the kind of interference they do in my family life ....pls guide me

Akhilesh reddy   08 November 2015

Thank you for suggestion.What complaint should I file with police .will that be useful . I am really fed up with the kind of interference they do in my family life ....pls guide me

Born Fighter (xxx)     08 November 2015

Never take a wife back who files false police complaints and drags the husband n family to legal battles to prove her ego / control husband. 

Also never marry a girl whose family has a history of filing false cases by taking advantage of biased women laws. Precaution is better than cure !!

Go for MCD, thats the only solution or else contest divorce and roam around the court ......sad but true !!

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register