LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

taunima (hr manager)     08 June 2012

Brother committed suicide and girls family filing false case

Dear All,


I am residing at Aligarh.  my brother was residing in bangalore.  He was working with IT firm and got married 2009 in meerut.  My brother wife after marriage shifted to bangalore.  In span of one brother suffered with very bad situation and committed suicide in june 2010.  He was being harrased by his wife continiously.  As she got some photographs of our brother's previous affiar. This became source of tourture to my brother.  He left a suicide note also.  Based on the same we made police complain under -306.  Girls family are very influence people and they bribed huge money to police deptt and they filled B report even though suicide note clearly indicate due to his wife harrasement he is committing suicide.  The girl and her family is trying to show the same photos to all the concern deptt and trying to close the case.  they approaced us with threatning that we should take back the case or else they file false cases against us like Stri Dhan, like we are threaning them for life.  We did not agree for anything.  Now they have file 2 cases against us in Meerut where inspector was being bribed and filed the charg sheet also.  They are saying we have taken their gold and valuable items also we are threatning her.  We are not in touch with her since my brother expired.  Pls. suggest what should be do.



 4 Replies

Deep Narayan (learning)     08 June 2012

Get in touch with a good lawyer immediatly.

there are many laws to prevent u.

U can file IPC 383,384,385,386 and 503 Extortion case on them.

write a letter to SP,SDPO of ur area for proper investigation of the case before charge sheet is presented.

thriugh laywer tell the court that police is not registering case against ur brother's in-laws

Devesh A. Bhatia (Advocate)     16 June 2012

First of all, dont worry. Justice still prevails in this country. Approach the court for quashing the FIR and seek advice from a good local lawyer on this matter. The courts understand the reason behind such cases. Justice wont be denied to you.

Anjuru Chandra Sekhar (Advocate )     16 June 2012

Even to file a police case it is better to go with an Advocate rather than approaching them alone.  Police and Advocates are friends.  Police and general public are not.

1 Like

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     20 August 2012

Please read wtice what Mr Chandrasekhar has advised.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query