Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

Bridegroom arrested for demanding dowry is a fake news ?

New Delhi, May 13 (IANS)

A bridegroom landed behind bars after his father allegedly demanded dowry just before the marriage ceremony was to begin, police said.

Avinetra, 25, a resident of Nangloi in west Delhi, was formally engaged to a girl April 16 and their marriage was scheduled Wednesday. 'The bridegroom with 'baratis' arrived at the bride's place at Geeta Colony in East Delhi and exchanged the garland,' said a police officer.

Just before the marriage was about to take place, Avinetra's father Laxmi Narayan demanded 20 lakh cash for a car and a television, alleged the bride's mother Sunita Devi.

'When the bride's family failed to convince Laxmi Narayan, they thrashed Avinetra for being a mute spectator and grabbed both father and son and took them to the Geeta Colony police station at around 4 a.m.,' said the officer.

The bride's family alleged that they had met all the demands from the bridegroom's side before the engagement took place but the latter suddenly asked for dowry.

'After taking all the statements of both the families, we registered a case of dowry and arrested the bridegroom,' said the officer.

https://in.news.yahoo.com/bridegroom-arrested-father-demands-dowry-191124617.html

Learning

11 Replies

(Guest)

NOW KNOW THE ACTUAL STORY THAT IS DIRECTED BY MYSELF GROOM OF THAT DAY :

First of all, I introduced myself as a "BRIDE GROOM" of the day on 11th May 2011 in Geeta Colony who charged under fake dowry case.

My family consisting of total four family members in which mainly are all earning member's and earning's are good enough to manage a good as well healthy lifestyle as per our needs.

Also, If we discussed about Bride (Kanchan Gupta). Her family consisting of total eight member's, In which only earning member is her brother who runs a cyber cafe having 10 computers out of 2-4 are out of order permanently and moreover shop is on rent too.

So it's too clear to all of us and everyone knows earning in any cyber cafe. So first discuss with bride party they do this first time or they have any another way of earning too by using their younger daughter's.

We have many recording's against them both audio/video to proove them wrong, As god help us due to we are innocent upon all the charges.

We don't make any type of demand mentioned by them in their statement before or on the marriage day. Along with thrashing, These criminal's looted our valuable too which are in high value if compare in cash value in INR.

The case of mistrustment lies with them only, As Sunita was not her mother you know about this or not (It's a 110% fact and this is neither informed to us earlier). This was came into our knowledge after the incident happened and i released from jail after one PC remand alongwith one whole judicial custody without demanding the Dowry.

Moreover, The fact is that they demand 20 lakh's from us but when we disregard their illegal demands badly. Then in a very smartly way they played their pre-planned act which put's up a big black spot onto my career.

But as mine part of humanity is remain good with all as well character remains good with everyone, So i am able to save my job which is in a highly reputed belgium firm. Also i served there in a good reputed as well respectable post.

Fact is that those culprit's have our belonging's (which we gifted to bride in ring ceremony/ marriage/ valuables looted during thrashing by them on same day), All these stuff costs more than 15 lakh above in value in INR itself.

Also in this act police played a major role alongwith bride party to make all these things happen including tent owner & his family members.

I simply challenge all of them to agree for "POLYGRAPH TEST- Lie Detector Test" If they are true on their words including bride/ her family members/ police officials/ tent owner and main culprits as per mine experience her tau & his whole family including all of his damaad's. So that all person know's the truth, But these persons not agreed upon this test as they are working in gang and do act like this in different places. This is their main source of income as per my understanding as well experience with them till date.

From day first, Myself agreed for Lie Detection test as we are truly innocent on the case due to we never demand dowry for the items as per their statements. Even we all always against dowry these criminals too know about that.

Also statement of police official too wrong that they take a statement of both side persons. Till date no statement of me or of mine family members has been taken off. But on 13th May 2011, Forcefully he taken up my initial on a piece of paper for which he legally not allowed to do so.

If he himself denied this statement & show off that he is true on this case, Then he too agree for Lie Detection test but i challenged you he too not agreed along with all gang members of bride party (Looteri Dulhan & Her Gang = It's a new name from myside to those b*st*rd's).

I only want to say, If those peoples are true on their words. Then they too insist for "Polygraph Test - Lie Detection Test" to IO involved in our case. As myself made a request to IO several times related to this.

My one urge to you too as mentioned in your status lines "For Justice & Diginity", If you truely have a mean to these words than escalate my statement upto that police official in a forcefully manner wrt indian laws.

And last more words to say only, TRUTH surely wins over any type of lied statement's. So i too know we win at any case.

If you dont mind, May i know your introduction. If it's comfortable to you. You may reach me anytime on my e-mail id abhinatregupt23@yahoo.co.in or abhinatregupt.acil@gmail.com or you may be in touch thru my telephone number's.

Hope sure shot help from your end.

With Regards,

Abhinatre Gupt.

+91-9313105773

+91-9968226657,

+91-9680484171. 

(Guest)

NOW MYSELF CHALLENGE POLICE OFFICIAL WITH THE HELP OF REQUEST OF "POLYGRAPH TEST - LIE DETECTOR TEST" OVER MYSELF AGAINST ALL CHARGES MADE UPON MYSELF :

Hello to all Respected member's of LCI,

Kindly suggest myself, I need "POLYGRAPH TEST - Lie Detector Test" over myself to proove innocence before case proceeding starts upto the court. My case is shifted into the "MAHILA COURT" now by criminal court magistrate.

Myself already send my details to commissioner of police (case is under investigation) and also into the CBI branch. Also to Chief Minister of Delhi with appeal of "Why myself sent to jail without referring any evidences ?" along with a request of Lie Detection Test.

If myself using a wrong way, Kindly correct me please.

Statement sent to higher officials is as under :

Here below my statement point wise for Lie Detection Test w.r.t. charges upon myself to proove same FIR is fake one, If required you may refer FIR no.: 2011-0123 Dated 12/05/2011 of East District Geeta Colony police station (Here is the website link= https://www.delhipolice.serverpeople.com/firweb/Index.aspx?SubMenuId=2) :

Point No.1:
Bride (kanchan Gupta) blames that myself demand LCD TV, etc items ?

TRUTH:
For LCD TV, I clearly denied their request at initial stage as I don’t like any type of TV in my bedroom. If we discuss about dressing table then it’s a common item for bride use only & that's why we agreed to accept Dressing Table upon their request only. But never demanded any listed item, Even nothing is demanded by ourself on marriage day itself as per charges made upon to us by myself or upon mine any family members.

Point No.2:
As per FIR bride party claims that they spend 3.5 lakh for tent arrangement plus 4.0 Lakh for food arrangement is too totally a wrong statement ?

TRUTH:
During the time of venue finalization my parents suggest them to a marriage place (Sai Vatika in Nangloi) in which total expenses are of 1.5-2.0 lakh in between due to same is of my father friend, So expenses are on lower side as per their budget.  But they said that it is a costly affair so they made all arrangement in their area only as tent/catering person is known to them in their residential area and is cheaper comparative to this. As their total budget is of maximum 5.0 Lakh for the marriage due to financial condition not good. Even at that time, Myself suggest them for Court Marriage too but these persons not agreed upon my statement.

Point No.3:
During the time of Bairoti (Ribbon cutting ceremony in Tent Pandaal entrance), Kanchan blaimed that myself misbehaved with her parents and relatives. That’s too completely a wrong statement ?

TRUTH:
Fact is that, Her Jeeza (Sh. Deepak Gupta)/ her brother (Sh. Vishal gupta) misbehave with my elder brother/cousin brother upon that issue some hot talk between both parties happen. Myself scolded her Jeeza badly due to non-formal or say abusive language used by him on such occasion, When all things are goin fine as occured in all normal marriages.

Point No.4:
Kanchan said that I demands one car + five lakh rupees is too totally a wrong statement ?

TRUTH: 
Completely fake statement. I already had one four wheeler “TATA Indica Vista AURA – Quadrajet”. Its fact that due to accident before marriage my  vehicle smashed badly & myself too hurt badly, But due to my vehicle is covered for 100% cover for any accidental damages  and repairing bill is of 5726.00/- Rs only at the time of delivery. So both above statements are too un-justified and completely a fake one. Both items (Car and 5.0 lakh cash) never demanded by us on or before marriage day. 

Point No.5:
As per kanchan I disregard marriage but fact is kanchan & her family members/relatives disregard marriage only ?

TRUTH:
Completely  a fake statement. Me or mine any family members never disregard marriage even after the serious thrashing with us on same day. Dis-regard of marriage ceremony has been done by themselves only in a very much planned or say in a pre-planned way.

Point No.6:
Statement of I.O. (Sh. Yogesh Kumar) too completely wrong that Vishal Gupta along with his relatives handed over to me to him ?

TRUTH:
When I.O. comes to the venue at that time Vishal Gupta (Elder Brother of bride) is unavailable at venue. I.O. himself comes upto me & take away myself to the police station without any discussion with myself or mine any family members, Neither he took any statement of bride at that time as she too available at that time at venue.

Point No.7:
Words of I.O. (Sh Yogesh Kumar) too wrong that bride was unavailable at that time, when he himself reached to the venue along with his team ?

TRUTH:
At that time bride is available in tent pandaal, But at that time he not discuss with anyone. Also I.O. confirms to us that on 12/05/2011 bride is in severe depression, so unable to come upto the police station. But in one of media shoot she is available in PS of geeta colony.

Point No.8:
In FIR time of arrestation as per I.O. (Sh. Yogesh Kumar) words is 07:45 am in morning of 12/05/2011 ?

TRUTH: 
Time of arrestation is 04:00 am in morning and timing of dinner is 03:30 am, just half an hour before arrestation we both had dinner and fact is her mother not having dinner as well her sister too.

Also, After that i mailed my complaint via E-Mail to Commissioner of Delhi as well to CBI various branches along against allegation charges over I.O. and Bride party member's. For these allegation's myself too agreed for Lie Detection first, To proove all allegation's are true :

Allegation over I.O. Officer by myself (Sh. Yogesh Kumar) which are 100% true as mentioned in mine complaint :

1. I.O. officer took up my signature on a paper on which extreme L.H.S. Bride (Mrs. Kanchan Gupta) initial there on and also not allow me to read that document, Till date i am unknown what is written on that document which is signed by myself on same day. (That's why on my complaint letter it is mentioned that sign is taken on piece of paper).

2. On 13th may 2011 in karkardooma court, I.O. not allow me to discuss with my advocate about mine case proceeding's as advocate approaches upto myself in court (Till that time myself too not known to my advocate). If he allowed me at that time then may be it's possible that my bail is done on the same day or max upto next day, Due to of his this act myself remain for complete J.C. in Tihar Jail.

3. I.O. demands 1.0 lakh Rs from ourself for recovery of our belonging's from bride party which is roughly worth of 10.0 Lakh value as well for to not take any further action/arrestation of my any family member's as per second complaint letter submitted by Bride Party onto the police station.

4. As bride party thrashed ourself in I.O. room, No action shall be taken by him against any involved bride party member's.

5. Also bride party snatched our valuables during thrashing in I.O. room/ Tent Pandaal, No action shall be taken by him or S.H.O. of EAST Distt Geeta Colony Police Station in New Delhi.

6. No statement of myself or mine any family members shall be taken by S.H.O. or I.O. involved in our case on that day upto till date, They are in influence of bride party only. (As per words of I.O./SHO conveyed to Indo Asian News Service reporter, Mr. Sumeet Singh = +91-9015957238) As per reporter police officials of Geeta Colony P.S. confirmed him statement of both parties shall be taken off and GROOM party demands DOWRY during "Phera Ceremony". Why they make such statement in front of media staff without reaching upto the truth ?

7. Bride brother (Sh. Vishal Gupta) admits that my mausa handover stolley bag full of costly items to him in front of I.O. (Sh. Yogesh Kumar) & his sub-ordinates in I.O. room.

8. On 13/05/2011, When I.O. took me to hospital for medical check-up. Doctor suggest some health check-up there he to do some gambling over there too and some fake job done related to medical document's.

9. After release of myself from Tihar Jail after having one complete J.C., He pressurises myself to do compromise with bride party immediately. Why he is so interested, It's too confusing ?

10. Even a tout of bride party comes into the I.O. room on same day of 12/05/2011 date of arrestation and demands 20 Lakh rs from us at that time, But we denied off her plea. How one can come upto the I.O. room to discuss these type of issue's in front of any police officials especially in Police Station, Which is not supposed of to be on any case ? (Lady known too police officer's of same police station).

Allegation over Bride Party from myside which are 100% true as mentioned in mine complaint :

1. Strolley bag full of wory/costly clothes/ Gold & Silver jewelleryhanded over to Sh Vishal Gupta by my mausa (Sh. Rajeev Gupta) to kept it in safe custody. So that we demand the same when required at the time of SAPTPADI ceremony.

2. Sh. Vishal Gupta (Elder brother of Bride) statement too wrong in front of I.O. officer that he handover our strolley bag to our driver and send it to our residence, It is 100% fake statement of bride brother because all issues started on venue after handover of bag by ourself to them only.

3. It is never informed to us that mother of bride is her Step-Mother, It is came into our knowledge after the incident thru their photographer only. So it's a crime too or case of mis-trustment lies with them only.

4. No person of ourside do any type of thrashing with her family members.

5. No adultery done by myself with my saali (Ms. Preeti Gupta) or any other girl from their side as her mother charged a blame over myself on or before marriage at anytime.

6. All this incidence happened after all baraaties left over the venue place and only five persons (My father/ My mausa/ My mausi/ my cousin sister/ driver) is remaining excluding myself.

7. Bride party dis-regard marriage only, Upon that we got annoyed and hot discussion takes place & with in a 5-10 mins police reached at venue.

8. Bride party snatched our valuables & do badly thrashing with us in a group in police station as well in venue too, Some outsiders too observed in their group who is not present during marriage ceremony at that time.

9. They even put their best efforts to stop my bail & tries that myself will not release from jail until unless they got their requested amount which is 15.0 Lakh now initially they demand 20.0 Lakh from us thru one of their tout (Same Lady known to police officials of Geeta Colony P.S. too).

10. Sh. Vishal Gupta (Elder brother of bride) approaches upto my workplace with his fake Dowry complaint, So that we will fulfill their illegal demands in a minimum possible time upon feeling pressure from all sides. (This all defames us badly due to lot's of advertisement in various news channels or onto newspapers by them).

11. Even Bride Party in a group mainly her TAU complete family including his all Damaads/ Tent waala threatened me for life too.

12. Also they threaten us that whoever comes for my bail in court or to meet me in jail or whenever court date planned, They again thrashed me badly along with others who accompanied with myself. So due to this my parents/relatives are in very much depressed condition as well life is full of fear & tension now.

13. Even media persons arrived at venue is known to them that's the only reason they arrived at venue so early or may be it is pre-planned game by them, Media persons too know about the fact when my mother along with my relatives reached upto the venue the members of bride party attacked them from all sides and badly thrashed to my Cousin brother (Sh. Rahul Gupta) as well my mother (Smt Rajni Gupta). No person from our side do any type of thrashing with any of their known member's & neither use abusive language before & after the incident takes place.

14. Also, Bride party comes upto prison cell on 12/05/2011 night in Geeta Colony P.S. and use abusive language over myself. Even bride party took a photograph of mine in Prison Cell in P.S. of Geeta Colony which too invloved a criminal offense as it is never allow  wrt IPC laws to take any pic in police station for any person remains in a prison cell.

Apart from all this, Myself also mentioned my family condition after the incidence :

1. My mother has been hospitalized due to badly thrashing done by bride party, 06 units of blood given to them + treatment of Gastroenterology again done of her for which she hospitalized in february month too.
2. My father seriously ill & stiill under treatment from Ambedkar hospital as well some homoepathic treatment too.
3. My elder brother is in severe depression due to all this happening.
4. My naani is in half paralyzed condition from the date of occurence of the incident.
5. My cousin brother till date not recovered fully.
6. Even myself not feeling well due to badly thrashing done by bride party.but myself never discuss about my health with mine family members.

I understand that my write up is really exceed over this reply, But request from all of you to take well your time & respond over my action.

That is it right action taken by myself or not, Also kept it in your mind that i need to recover my belonging's from bride party too which is worth of lakh of value in INR.

Await reply from all LCI member's soon.

WR,

Abhinatre Gupt.

Saurabh..V (Law Consultant)     14 July 2011

Such filthy laws .... only goons would use it ..

Those who really need protection by way of law keep striving for years....

//no peace remaining now

//Saurabh..V

Doveson (advocate)     15 July 2011

File a private criminal complaint before the magistrate as soon as possible. Include the name of I O also.

Amit (network engnieer)     18 July 2011

Hello,

DOnt loose your heart and you seems to be a brave guy. Dont bow against 498a gang. File a criminal complain against all their relative and IO and if police doesnt register an fir the take the help of the court 156(3). engage a good trysted lawyer .

You might face trouble in starting but after sometime once court take the control of your case then no need of fear. whatever harasment could have happen to you have already happen now no worse can happen against you . so stand up and fight back.

Right an FIR and giev it to police if they dont accept then fax it and ask them to take the action and if they dont then approach the court .  

Amit

(Guest)

Private complaint against bride party as well for I.O. done and enquiry is under progress.

If any more suggestion to make my case strong is welcome by us at anytime.

Also, Confirm me it's a right way to go for "POLYGRAPH TEST - Lie Detector test' against all allegation as mentioned in FIR.

Await confirmation.

Regards,

Abhinatre.

(Guest)

How i get the fax number of that police station (East District Geeta Colony police station in Delhi).

Can you help me out, As my family member not allow me to go to that police station.

Please suggest, If there is any other alternate way too ?

Regards,

Abhinatre Gupt.

Amit (network engnieer)     18 July 2011

Send one of your friend to know the smae. I am not in delhi otherwise i would have helped you.
You can send them a registry also explaining all your complaint.
Also contact/ register with Save Indian Family and Rakshak and 498a.org and these organization can help you.
DOnt expect a magic/ readymade solution from these organization just join and discuss and you wil get to know lot of ideas and knowledge to fight these case.
Also In delhi I know there are some ruling in arrest and some higher officer permission is required to arrest in 498a Case. searc the net for Y S dadwal order (https://ipc498a.wordpress.com/tag/ys-dadwal/)  Put an RTI to police station that why a arrest has been made and if he secured the permission for arrest ?

Have patience and act you will see the result in 3-4 month time.

Amit

shaik abdul (tl)     18 July 2011

contact save india family foundation which is very big in Delhi and bangalore.... and 498a.org

(Guest)

Good that you are boldly exposing liars and wrongdoers.

I am sure you will win..

Rather I am learning so much from your attitude,that when evil people do  conspiracy,we should not sit back in a corner,scared.We should stand up and expose their cunningness.

Then they tremble and fall down.

I guess(am not a lawyer) you give an applictaion to magistrate for the conduction of lie detection tests.Even if it is disallowed,atleast the magistrate will note your insistence for it,for he knows that a liar will never insist for it,as it may expose his lies.

And who knows,through your case,lie detection tests become compulsary In matrimonial cases in India after you win it...

(Guest)

Hi Princess and all respective LCi member's,

First of all many thanks for supporting myself with your favorable support.

We must do & fought against any criminal's in this fashion only as myself do in my case.

Also into my case, I had no other option due to they trapped us badly by their fake allegation's on regular basis for five day's regular over newspaper as well on to various news channels. (To recover 15-20 Lakh rs from us by illegal means, They all are really BASTARD's or more of that.)

Yup, I assure you myself submit application for lie detection whenever my hearing planned, App is already written one month ago but till date i don't know when my hearing is in the court.

It's too good, If Lie Detection test made mandatory on those FIR's by whom anyone life is affected badly or of his/her family members.

Till date my family member's not recovered from their ill-health, Due to all this i remain in tension at all times thru out anytime of the day.

Many times mainly during night , I am crying & ask God " YEH SAB MERE SAATH HI KYON HUA ? "

But now i stand against all those criminals and fight till my last breathe without fear of my life at anytime. I know best wishes of all of you & my SAI NATH is always with me to protect me from evil's.

So i only suggest all of you too, Please have a blind faith on these word's "SABKA MAALIK EK - Mera Sai Nath". You all surely wins, If you speak truth in front of everyone & at any case.

Thank's to all near & dear one's.

Regard's,

Abhinatre Gupt,

+91-9313105773.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register