Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Harshal (PP)     04 July 2011

Bribed Judges

Dear All,

I have witnessed the Judges are bribed to get the justice and the victim could only been left with the order copy as per the wish of judge.

1) In the district could of Akola, Maharashtra- court no.3 Judge V.V. Borikar case no. 5/11. It was the appeal case against the issued process by learned J.M.F.C.  with case no.895/10.  The appeal was made completely with managing bribe to the District Judge however he has identified all relevant docs and was shown in presence of all at the time of argument however the issued process which was at evidence before charge stage was set aside. If there are District courts itself being bribed and wrong why coudln't be the high courts and why the victim is being left to go highcourt to just spend the money and waste the time .....bcoz of the mistakes of lower judges....for mistakes of judges who is responsible? and in that time period if something goes wrong does court is ready to take the responsiblity.

2) In the district court Nanded, Maharashtra - Case no.136/10 child custody petition with interim application. All the relevant documents were presented actual but from 9 months even after non-receipt of any say on interim petition even the judges couldn't give any no-say order to meet the child to his father... The judge himself taking a risk about the child's danger to his life.....would judges can take responsibility if something mishappens... The lower Judges are being thretened , bribed ..misleaded...to change all ...and at district level the victims are left without proper justice ...hence even we could see petition in highcourts submission are increasing..

Why the district judges can't be penalised for their mistakes?

Learning

3 Replies

Ravindra Malve (Data Recovery Expert)     04 July 2011

Nice,At least someone has courage to speak.

Truth is always bitter.

**Victim** (job)     05 July 2011

@ Harshal if u know this much about the system why don't u collect evidences and show it to higher authority......the same thing happened with me as well.....i have a friend who works in court (Cort Clerk) and according to him my wife's lawyer bribed lower court judge (Rs 10,000) to get the job done against me.....i went through serious torture by higher authorities but unfortunately there was nothing much i could have done about it. .....i suggest u approach vigilance department and draft a nice letter or email so that they can take some serious action against them.

**Victim** (job)     05 July 2011

@ Harshal try contacting Anti Corruption Bureau

https://acbmaharashtra.org/amravati.asp

Since Akola falls in Amravati range try contacting them.....i am pretty sure they will do their job well. I personally have done this before sucessfully.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register