Intellectual Property Rights: Practice and Drafting by Adv Gautam Matani. Register Now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Pavan   12 March 2016

Breaking indemnity bond with a company

I am an electrical engineer working in a reputed company last year I had undergone an indemnity bond with the company for 100000rs for 2 years and company can remove from service any time. At that time of executing bond I was not a permanent employee and now company is using me in mechanical works which is not my qualification or interest every time they say about bond and theorital session held at a foreign country and sending me for mechanical works. More over the bond says i am son of kumar where actually my father's name is krishna Could company file a case against me if I resign How could I leave this company as I have got a good opportunity now I'm confused what to do Please suggest how to break bond without paying money


 3 Replies

M.S.R.Murty ( Manager (Admn))     15 March 2016

Dear sir,

when the existing assignment was contrary to the bond regulations, why dont you put a written message to the Management? and wait for the reply from Management for further steps.

bruno99   31 July 2017

Get whatsapp account hacker from here completely free of cost.

Kumar Doab (FIN)     01 August 2017

It is an old query.

If querist is interested may post.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register