Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ibrahim (Not working)     01 June 2012

Breach of trust.. (cheated)

Sir,

It is regarding one of my friend cheated me.

I have given one of my gold bucle to my friend for to take gold loan for his some purpose( i helped him by giiving my gold).. But he is not giving back that gold buncle even after one year... He is gone to qatar and not answering my call.

I do not have any writen agreement or documents for this purpose... but  everrybody know in our local area his cheating.

So can u pls  suggest what can i do for to get my buncle back ?

Thanks & Regards

Learning

5 Replies

B.K.GUPTA... (ADVISOR)     02 June 2012

First of all you should bring the fact to the notice of his parents and then talk to any known Police Officer and lodge FIR.

Ibrahim (Not working)     03 June 2012

I told his father then he ageed that he will give before going to qatar but they didnot give. I went to his house on the day of his travel to qatar then his father again agreed that he will pay within one month otherwise his father will give. But it is almost 5 months finished. When i ask his father he is telling now that they willnot give call to his son only... Can i give complaint when i do not have any agreement with him ?

B.K.GUPTA... (ADVISOR)     04 June 2012

Yes.You can file FIR for breach of trust.But you would need 1 or 2 witnesses.

Consult with some known Police personnel or/and local advocate to draft the FIR 

Ibrahim (Not working)     04 June 2012

Thanks sir, I was very upset regarding proof of any documents...but now i am happy to know that i can go legally when there is lot of witness in our locals..

B.K.GUPTA... (ADVISOR)     06 June 2012

Mr Ibrahim

Don't be very happy.You have to draft the plaint very carefully.It is not so simple.

Properly worded plaint and follow up may provide relief.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register