Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Gnanendra Reddy   17 June 2021

breach of contract

my father executed unregistered sale agreement and handed over parent title documents to buyer.. (said by buyer)

4 months is the time limit..

( unfortunately, my father died.. there is no clear proof about the above sale agreement with me.. and I am unaware of this.. no money is reflected in his bank account as well.. )

buyer is Neighter giving details about agreement nor given any notice regarding the part payment or balance consideration..

although the registration is not done to buyer, he is levelled the land and trying to make sale agreement with others.. they are planning to make registration with somehow..

how to mutate the property under my name or legal heirs name.. I don't have any original documents.. I have Xerox copy..


 1 Replies

Sudesh Kumari (Advocate)     18 June 2021

You can apply for a certified copy of the document from the municipal body or sub-registrar office depending where the land record is and also apply for mutation of the property in your name at the municipal body or sub-registrar which maintains the land record of the said property. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query