Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Boyfriend promised to marry cheated,i want him to marry me

Page no : 3

Sailaja kumari (IT)     19 May 2017

Originally posted by : Anjuru Chandra Sekhar
Men and women in young age carry a tendency to check practically how good looking they are. The way to check this is attracting opposite s*x and verifying how far that person can go for me. It satisfies ego of the person who can make opposite s*x yearn for her/him. It is not actually love. It confirms to them - "Hey! I am so good looking that women go to any extent for me!". 

That's why he was saying with policeman that "you will die for him".  It hurts you because it gives an impression that he is more sought after by you than he did.  That need of being loved is more satisfied if it is known to friends, society etc. They want people to say to each other "Mast rahta saala! ! Ladkiya peeche bhaagte inke!".  That boosts their self confidence in themselves that they are truly good looking.

You see once that is confirmed and carry desired effect in friends and society they will no more be interested in opposite s*x.  Because they never loved anyone. 

There is no point in running behind such people. Because the more you run behind, the more confident they become that you are too unworthy for person of his level of status, handsomeness etc. that is why you are mad after him. It gives hint to them they can try more good looking woman next time. Women in such place don't generally think like that because they would be disturbed with kind of attention they are getting from a guy  running after, and they feel that's more than enough for one life that I could make someone slave. By now it is amply clear that if this guy is running after me like this many other like him also do that for me. If I make more men run behind society may think I am of bad character. So they generally stop after trying (checking) with one guy. 

So please don't think there is no life without support of opposite s*x. Take a deep breathe, and remain alone for 3 to 4 years. Enjoy living alone. Don't run behind such rut who wants to self satisfy seeing the way you go mad after him. 

FYI,we have love on each other.we are not small kids to run after desires and he is not of that kind and am not of that kind.Please dont give ur own fly conclusions to our relation.

Originally posted by : Anjuru Chandra Sekhar
Even i tried of commiting suicide once because of all these problems,he is afraid of that also and he said lot of times to me if you die..i will die daily ..what is the meaning of this statement..you tell me?

The meaning of this statement is he may get involved in police cases, once that happens it will be known in family circles what happened between you and him. That will tarnish his image in his society. That will put him to discomfort everyday. 

You may have taken it other way - that he is saying - without you life will become miserable for me.  

Come out of this mess.... Not only for you he is not fit for any other woman to "love and marry". Such people are fit for arranged marriages only.  People who are not worthy of being trusted personally show their elders, family members and societies, and ask someone "you can trust me to marry because of them". 

more than 10 times,he clearly explained me that he will die if i die..and he will get lot of sin ,if he does any harm to me.He expressed that he want me in next life also if he has.

Kumar Doab (FIN)     19 May 2017

No substance is wanted by anyone.

If his loves you truly and his desire to marry you is unfailing and as per your posts if he is willing to pay alimony and maintainance etc ……then he may suceed in getting MCD, or asking his wife to initiate divorce proceedings, or he may agree to initiate himself.

Once the existing marriage has ended he can marry you, legally.

Take up the matter with local senior and very counsel of unshakable repute and integrity, specializing in Family matters.

Anjuru Chandra Sekhar (Advocate )     19 May 2017

FYI,we have love on each other.we are not small kids to run after desires and he is not of that kind and am not of that kind.Please dont give ur own fly conclusions to our relation.  

Did I say anywhere you both run after desires?  You didn't read what I had written. If read not understood. Read it again. 

You don't want to accept you made wrong decision of choosing him, and going that far with him. If you really love him you wouldn't think of suicide. You will think of problems he will face because of that act of yours. Unable to accept you made wrong choice, you want to believe he loves you. He is timid person. That is true. He is not only scared of his wife, he is also scared of you. Scared that if you take any extreme step, his life will become miserable. Out of that fear he is saying "I will die too if you die", to prevent you from taking extreme step. 

You see I can advise you legally. Simple reply is there is no way you can compel him to marry you legally. There are only ways to punish him if you have evidences. 

But please understand that world doesn't care us as much as we think it does.Don't assume high moral ground saying I can't cheat another guy. You allowed a married man to cheat his wife, you have no moral right to claim that high moral ground. Many of your problems will be solved if you think of yourself as anyone else in the world. People make mistakes but don't remember them for long so that they become rankles. Where is question of cheating if you marry another married & divorced man? Like he had one affair in past you had one, you will disclose it plainly he will have no reason to say no to you on that ground. Where is cheating in this? 

So please don't scare that guy, to err is human. He spoiled your life. it's true.It's also true you allowed him to spoil. So forgive him and forgive yourself too saying, I am like anyone else who make mistakes. Sometimes thinking too high about ourselves creates problems for us and others too.

Anjuru Chandra Sekhar (Advocate )     19 May 2017

If he is ready from his side, simple solution is he will apply for divorce and on getting divorce decree he is free to marry you. But my understanding from your previous posts is you are asking "what I can do legally to compel him to marry me?". From your side there are no remedies available legally to do that.

(Guest)

Such a sh*tty story.  You not only spoiled a womans life, how will you leave pacefully by spoiling someone elses life?

This man cant adjust with his wife, how will he adjust with you?  He will keep changing women like this. and you will roam to court till you die.  That is what is going to happen with women like you.

Originally posted by : Vykuntha Rao
Such a sh*tty story.  You not only spoiled a womans life, how will you leave pacefully by spoiling someone elses life?

This man cant adjust with his wife, how will he adjust with you?  He will keep changing women like this. and you will roam to court till you die.  That is what is going to happen with women like you.

I know what i am and i know what he is.Please dont show it on our characters.Hope you understand what i mean.

Sailaja kumari (IT)     22 May 2017

Originally posted by : Rohinia Bopaiah
Its pitiful to see so many people suggesting a woman to becoe a concubine or keep.

Dont worry Bopaiah ,

I am not small girl to listen or implement wrong advices.

sai narayana   23 May 2017

It's a triangular love/litigation story so best suggestion for you is talk with his wife directly and all of you can try to the settle amicably. This is the only speedy remedy available. If it fails, try to forget him like a  Widow/Divorcee and move ahead for rest of the beautiful life in store awaiting you.

Kumar Doab (FIN)     23 May 2017

You should have not allowed yourself to be into a relationship with a married man.

The maried man should have not have allured you into such relationship.

The wife should have done sufficient to keep his married man upto her.

The relatives of wife are in Police. It is also a deliberate hint that local prssures may not work on him.

Her husband (married man) has done everything to keep you away from reporting against him.

There is nothing that you can do to force him to marry you.

Your marriage with him shall be void.

Until or unles he is granted divorce by court of law.

Has he been not married, you would have had altogether different situation.

You might have succeeded in making him agree to marry you.

Kumar Doab (FIN)     23 May 2017

You don't want to share you are from which state!

Some customs that have attained legal sanction could have been searched for.

Sailaja kumari (IT)     24 May 2017

Originally posted by : Kumar Doab
You don't want to share you are from which state!

Some customs that have attained legal sanction could have been searched for.

I am from Telegana and our both customs are from Hindu only.

Kumar Doab (FIN)     24 May 2017

Romy Patel Solicitor has already asked it 5days ago:

“Are you from andhra or telangana?

You could have replied and got response to it.

Kumar Doab (FIN)     24 May 2017

Instead your reply was

‘unrelated question.Sorry,i dont answer you for this.  

Dr. MPS RAMANI Ph.D.[Tech.] (Scientist/Engineer)     27 May 2017

The problem is (and was) that you were infatuated. Very well knowing he was married and even had a kid, due to intense infatuation you started imagining everything will work  in favour and  justification of your own wishes. You had physical relationship with him also. If you were a male and he the wife of another person you could have been charged for adultery under Section 497 IPC. But there is no law in India for adultery in your type of case. It is impossible for you to compel him to marry you. Even if he wished to marry you, he has to get divorce from his wife think about the child, whose father he is and many things. It will be very long and arduous. As you want to marry him you will not file rape case against him. Even if you wanted you cannot, as when you had physical relation with him you knew he was married. However intense may be your feelings you have to forget him and move ahead. If you feel so, take counselling. Your case appears filmy..

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register