LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

ABHISHEK DWIVEDI   18 March 2020

Boundary dispute in mutual sharing

There was an agreement in the partition that there would be a #Way for the four brothers to come, whose land was also taken equal, but when one of the four brothers built something in their land, it would go all the way to its boundary in it. After constructing the land too, after that, the eyes of the remaining 2 brothers also got settled on the #Way that we will not leave the #way, now the big problem here is that the path that was left is the convenience of those three brothers. The essence was that, that road was not contiguous with my land, so now the other two brothers also want to build over the land, now here when we tell them that you cannot do this, it is wrong, return my land to me, then that People say that there was no land left for the #Way and then they are also taking possession of my land and want to take about 3 feet of widdth, whose length is also close to 21 logs, now when here Whether we want to plant a plant or to erect a wall, those people say on our land and go back, those 3 people are one opinion, I alone isolated. And they call the #Police without any strong reason, we are very disappointed from these happenings, how can we get back our occupied land, now we do not see any treatment in it, can you tell me what treatments are available for me ??

Learning

3 Replies

Real Soul.... (LEGAL)     18 March 2020

The agreement was in writting or oral ?

If that was in writting you can enforce that .

You need to file for suit for injuction and demand the right of way.

Right of way is though easmentary.

The agreement was written but I don't have that paper, it is with any other brothers.

they refuse to give

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register