Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Nirmal kumar (student)     02 February 2015

Boundary dispute

Hello,

recently i have bought a land and the same seller constructed the house and sold us with incomplete construction.

Now the seller is not allowing us to build a boundary and install a gate and forcefully leaving his four wheeler in my parking area; on objecting , he shows his muscle power and threatens to destroy the whole family as he belongs to the D.M.K party {a political party of Tamil Nadu }.

we went to the police station who refused to file an FIR. But admitted a written complaint in a plain paper from us and asked to come the next day after interrogation with the other party. Its been a week , on asking the the officials , they say the party has not come yet.

On trying to contact the Inspector , the official dosent allow , then the sub inspector with a rude voice says "whats the hurry we will interrogate". then a constable said me you go proceed through the court, he is a politician so steps wont be taken here.

on contact with a lawr , who said to get the order it will costs around 30,000 in which 10,000 costs for the stamp duty.

my question is when i have a land registered in my name and even the patta is in my name then why should i pay so much for just a boundary.

PLZ HELP ME OUT WITH THIS

Learning

1 Replies

Kappil Cchandna (Expert Bail & Criminal Defence Lawyer at Delhi Supreme Court of India)     02 February 2015

Dear, Better send a complaint to the higher authorities and seek relief or you can also file the criminal complaint against those for disturbing you and seek remedy .... Kapil Chandna Adv 9899011450

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register