Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Gopinath (Development trainee)     19 March 2015

Bondproblem

Dear sir,

I have completed my BE and joined in a site job in the agreement of 2.5 years in a pvt ltd at bangalore company  in case of bond breakage i have to pay2lakhs 80000to them. i have worked in site for around 4 months at mumbai and i got severe health issue which made me not to work in site jobs i invested around 2lakhs for my health recovery for around three months regular checkups and different treatments after treatment i tried to work in office but foods in hotels did not support my health even after treatment. So i informed them and went back to home town and took treatment with strict diet foods in home. After a month they arranged a meeting in their office regarding health issue. In that meeting  they asked about return of work to site I explained them clearly my health has such an severe ulcer complaint so i cant work in site jobs with all my medical certificates. But by referring that certificates they asked me about the health issue if it was occurred before in your life. I told them i did n't got such a severe ulcer complaint but i got some stomach upsets when i was studying 8th standard like fever the disease occurs and cured. They pointed that and then they mentioned that I have hidden that fact to them during interview and  charged me around 2lakhs 80000 the bond breakage money. I told them that disease was just like fever and headache that occurs on that age and  i am financially too weak that i cant pay such an huge amount so please kindly return my certificates. But they refused and arranged a meeting with complete medical history after a week with my parents and brother who signed as witness for the bond. I provided my complete medical history after completely scanning those they again told the same point that i have hidden the fact that happened during 8th standard and charging 2lakhs 80000 to return my original certificates. So sir please help me to get back my certificates. Is there any way to get back my certificates? I cant pay such huge amount. Please help me sir my family is completely wexed due to this incident!!!!

Learning

1 Replies

Kappil Cchandna (Expert Bail & Criminal Defence Lawyer at Delhi Supreme Court of India)     19 March 2015

Sir, What were the terms of the bind .? Please send me a scanned copy for correct opinion .... Regards Kapil Chandna Adv 9899011450

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register