bond period

I had joined as an admin assistant in a school in the month of June and I was asked to sign a bond of 2 years. They have not given me an appointment letter or a letter of intent. The work environment is not at all healthy and I want to change jobs. I don't know how to leave this job. Kindly advise.

You need go through the terms of bond you have already executed .

If the terms are like yiou cannot leave the job until full term of two years or so you have to serve . It is always advisable to consult a lwyer before executing such bonds. However of the payment option is there in your default or failuer to serve then you need to pay that amount and leave the job.

The Bond is pivot and you cannot back from that without fulfilling the terms 


Any private employment bonds cannot be enforced in a court of law unless it is registered and the terms in par with the legal mandate. Hence do not worry about the employment bonds and leave the office ASAP



Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



IPC Grand Course     |    x