I am Meenakshi, I live abroad with my family (husband and two children) since 2006. I have OCI (Overseas Citizen of India) card. I had some dispute with my husband because of western culture and traditions but I don’t like that and now it is not possible to live with him. But I don’t want a divorce because I am from a good gentle family. So I am planning to settle back and spend my rest of life in (India) Delhi with peace and prosperity. I don’t have any property in India but my husband has his only property in Delhi which has two floors. There is a shop on the ground floor which is occupied by a tenant and nobody lives on the First or top floor.
I want to ask you few questions:-
1. Can I live in that property on the first floor?
2. Can I get that shop for my own business (Bonafide requirement).That tenant has plenty commercial and residential property in Delhi.
3. Am I eligible to fight that case?
4. If yes how long it will take to vacant the shop?
5. What’s type of documents I need to prove my side?
6. Should I be in India all time during the case ?
7. How much it will cost to me?
Please advice me what would be better options for me. Your valuable suggestion would be appreciated.