Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

anilkumar yadav (student)     16 February 2013

Bonafide necessity

Respected lawyers,

I need your opinions about this situation. My house in delhi ground floor has five shops, four of them are in my posession but one in the middle is rented to a homeopathic doctor which he hasn't opened fom last 10 years. My house is in very dilapidated condition and in the house me and my elder sister resides, our parents passed away in an accident.Now I want to evict the shop and consulted a lawyer for a bonafide necessity law suit, but the main Q arised that " if I have four shops in posession then why I want the tenant to vacate the shop". The shop had ben rented by my father in 1997. Kindly suggest my legal procedure or opinion to evict the shop.My house is in very bad condition.

Thank you.

Learning

1 Replies

prakharved (Medical officer)     04 July 2013

@anil

Are you getting the rent on time? is it at the Market value? You should try to get the tenant evicted if there is no legal document for the rent agreement. Also, taking into consideration, the dilapidated condition of the house, you would also need to get the house emptied for renovation. however, what steps you should follow would depend on the documents available with you.

I think you should consult a practising property lawyer on this issue. To get your query answered you can check out this website, www.lawkonect.com. Here you can write down your query in detail and a property lawyer would give a written reply to your query. You would be informed about the the relevant laws that you need to take into consideration and you will also be described the options available to you in your present situation. If you require, you can hire a lawyer, or request a personal consultation through www.lawkonect.com

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register