Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Bombay Shops and Establishments Act, 1948 - Bare Act needed

Page no : 2

PC Agrawal (PCS)     24 December 2009

As desired, soft copy of the Act is attached.

Thanks

Attached File : 35 35 bombay shops establishments act 1948.doc downloaded: 730 times

mobilegprs (Legal Consultant)     22 January 2010

Sir, Thank you very much for uploadng copy of the Act. I have been looking for this for quite a while.

Nithyashree (I - B.L.)     04 February 2010

Please send me a bare act of Bombay Shops and Establishments Act, 1948

K.Prasad (Development Officer)     03 October 2010

Pl find attached the Act.

Attached File : 59 59 bombay shops establishments act 1948.pdf downloaded: 478 times

sudhirkumar (CS)     21 January 2011

hi all

Can any body provide me the format of "Declaration that the company is not employing any child labour".

Regards

Sudhir kumar

Company secretary

Vinayak Chavan (Mech)     15 September 2011

Hi,

I am an employee of a foreign based company but i am working from home at the moment for the same company. Recently i thought of bringing up a lease office premises so i can go there and work instead of working from home. Thus, i bought a lease property in commerical premises. 

I am basically working in the commerical premises for the company work instead of working from home. I made the leave and license agreement for the property on proprietary basis (own basis).

So, for that reason i would like to know if i need to apply for a shop and establishment act license???

Please suggest 

Thanks & Regards

JACK WELCH (Student)     02 February 2012

Does a Finance Professional having no employees in office and having a small cabin kind of office space near High Court, Fort need a Gumasthte License under the Mumbai Shops and Establishment Act of 1948. Thanks for the help.

Chris (OWNER)     23 March 2012

Sir, 

I have read the Act and one Question comes to mind. 

The landlord of my building has allowed a SHOP on the first floor of the Building. 

So does Chapter 11 of the Bombay Shops And Establishment Acts 1948 apply to this shop ? 

Does it need to be shut by 2030 hrs ? Coz The owner keeps the place open till well past 2200 hrs. 

Your REPLY would be highly appreciated. 

Premal Betai (Self Employed)     23 January 2013

Hi.

Is this law equally applicable to Architects (service providers) who is not selling anything from the premises occupied ?

Thanks for your inputs

Premal

Nilesh Kadam (HR Officer)     06 August 2014

Dear all,

Pls send me list of Medicines which company have to keep in first aid box under the S&E Act.

Regards,

Nilesh Kadam.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register