LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sini Pala   13 February 2019

Bogus sexual abuse

One male teacher conducted a computer practical exam on a holiday for 60 students and at the end two female students were left and both are above 18 years and are friends. one of them asked doubt to teacher and the teacher sat near her shown it in computer. The exam got over and both student left the place. Before leaving they gave water to the teacher to drink and informed teacher that the grill is not closed. They went home. The next day both girls raised a complaint that the teacher had touched one of them. What to do in this situation. Can teacher make a police compliant for defamation. The teacher is ready even for lie detection test. Students are now saying that they will inform child line. The teacher believe that there is a conspiracy by someone as the teacher raised voice for many good things.Suggest possible way to protect the teacher or else he will suicide.


 5 Replies

NSV VARA PRASAD   14 February 2019

Teacher, first put the matter before Principal and explain what really happened and invite the girls for mutual talks.


Sini Pala   14 February 2019

The teacher has given detailed explanation informing all incidents happened throughout the year.They mutually talked but the girl is sticking to move with further complaint.

P. Venu (Advocate)     14 February 2019

How you are sure that the teacher's version is correct?

Rajiv Thakur   14 February 2019

@P.Venu Ji, How you sure that his version is not correct?? Being a law expert, the focus should be to suggest legal way and not to judge right and wrong.
@Sini- First don't panic, especially if u are innocent. It's ok, nowadays courts are very careful while dealing cases related to Woman molestation.
For me I see some misunderstanding, (possibly, any unconscious action/touch of yours, may have offended that girl), so try to resolve this matter with help of staff/principal with parents of the student. Although if things getting out of control, don't waste time, In such case, strongly recommended to seek personal advice of any good local advocate and discuss for anticipatory bail meanwhile.  Be mentally prepared. 
To file and win Defamation case- first you need to get a clean chit from the court (that in case if this drama gets dragged till that level), only thereafter you can file for it. 

1 Like

Sini Pala   14 February 2019

Ok Thank you for the advice

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register