Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Cadri (Sales Manager)     29 July 2013

Bogus criminal case - fear of more such cases. .

Hi everybody,

I've had this criminal case of 324 and 506 (ii) going on since the past 5 years. It was completely bogus and was filed by my ex-wife's paramour/agent. The case with the ex-wife is completely settled and she withdrew all the cases in our settlement. But she couldn't withdraw this one as it was slapped by her paramour/agent.

I fear 2 things. .

1)The agent/paramour is supposed to have good contacts with police stations and I fear that he may slap another bogus criminal case. The intention being to fleece huge sums of money out of me in terms of settlement. Any way in which this issue can be tackled?

2)Also, I wish to go abroad so that I can earn better. Will this case have any bearing on my travel plans? Especially in the case of police NOC's?

Also, could anybody direct me to a good criminal lawyer who'll be able to push the matter very firmly in court as it's been pending since nearly 5 years. . Since I'm a service person, it would be nice if the lawyer is reasonable and does not charge extravagant fees.

Your feedback on these would be greatly appreciated. Feel free to call me on 9870209535.

Regards.

Learning

3 Replies

adv.raghavan (Advocate,9444674980)     29 July 2013

u have not mentioned whether u r in bail, if in bail u have to mention bail conditions first, if court permission is required for travelling abroad u have to take that,if u are sure it is a false case then file quash petition  in high court under sec 482 of crpc,donot be afraid of cases , handle one case at a time donot put to much of things in your mind and get confused.

Prashant Agnihotri (Lawyer)     29 July 2013

Don't worry,I have a permanent solution for your problem,if you r interested,plz call freely 9179347551

Cadri (Sales Manager)     07 February 2014

Hi there, Tried reaching you on 9179347551 unsuccessfully. It was in regards to the message you'd sent me on lawyers club. Please provide me with a current number so that I may reach you. Alternately, you may contact me on 9870209535. Regards, Cadri.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register