Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Aravind   07 May 2016

Blocking way to agricultural land

Hi Sir,

I am having around 1 Acre agriculture land which is surrounded by Approved Plots (which was converted from Agricluture land to Plots few years before). Except my land all other lands have been converted into plots in that area. Now the plot owner have also fenced the plot boundaries and blocked the straight way to my agriculture land. Now I am having just 4 feet corner way (frontage) to my land which is not sufficient for agriculture purpose.

Please clarify whether I can take any legal action here and get sufficient way to my land?

Thanks,

Aravind,

Madurai, Tamilnadu, India.

Learning

6 Replies

saravanan s (legal advisor)     07 May 2016

Is there any other way that is of sufficient widdth to access your land

saravanan s (legal advisor)     07 May 2016

Because you have mentioned that the straight way to access your plot is blocked

Aravind   07 May 2016

Hi Sir,

No, there is no other way to my agricultural land except that 4 feet. Please clarify whether I can take any legal action here and get sufficient way to my land?

Thanks

P. Venu (Advocate)     08 May 2016

It is a question of easement. Have you the evidence that there has been a wider sbsisting easement?

Aravind   08 May 2016

Hi Sir,

No, there is no evidence for easement available for this. I agree that the plot owner have legal rights to fence his own plots. But same, the way to my agriculture land is getting blocked. By using just 4 feet frontage, I can't continue agriculture in my land. Please advise here.

Thanks

Aravind   08 May 2016

Hi Sir,

No, there is no evidence for easement available. I agree that the plot owner have legal rights to fence his own plots. But same, the way to my agriculture land is getting blocked. By using just 4 feet frontage, I can't continue agriculture in my land. Please advise here.

Thanks

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register