LCI Learning
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Shivam G.   13 July 2023

blockage of rainwater flow by neighbour

As the main flow of rainwater has been blocked by the neighbors with an soil dam, water is accumulating mixed of cow dunk in front of the house. Also, when the soil was removed by the Gram Panchayat officials, the said soil was added by the neighbors and the dam was rebuilt. Kindly advice


 5 Replies

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     13 July 2023

You have to make a complaint to the local civic body about this and if the occurrence recurs then you can file a suit for esement rights against the neighbor seeking the relief of removal of the obstruiction he has created which not only is a hinderance to your easement but also a continuous disturbance for your peaceful living, you can file an application for mandatory injunction in the same suit to remove the obstuction

1 Like

Shivam G.   14 July 2023

thank you very much sir

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     14 July 2023

You are welcome.

1 Like

Dr. J C Vashista (Advocate and Legal Consultant)     15 July 2023

It is better to seek permanent and mandatory injunction against the neighbour through a local prudent lawyer.

1 Like

P. Venu (Advocate)     15 July 2023

Yes, you need to take up the issue with the Grampanchayat and further escalate the issue by serving legal notice and initiating a civil action, if so required.

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register