LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Judgement_Day (Supervisor)     08 April 2010

Blind Law

my sister in law is harrasing my entire family, my brother is not staying with us since 3 months,her wife is refusing to stay with my brother,she is staying with my parents & harrasing my family, recently she had thrown steel glass which hitted my mother forehead and started bleeding, police didnt took any effort to lodge FIR, at last we filed a criminal case against her,but i know it will take a months or maybe years of time in court. we dont know what to do?

we filed criminal case aginst my sister in law, court has granted summons but surprisingly they gave us court date on october month, i dont know is this the law? we have provided all proofs but still we are being harrassed. Dont know what to do now.She is still staying at our house & harrasing my family, around.5 month passed my brother is still staying seperately. police officers are also torturing us.

Experts please guide us


 4 Replies

Raj Kumar Makkad (Adv P & H High Court Chandigarh)     08 April 2010

Law is not blind. Law its its own course. Today formation of law seems in favour of ladies but change shall take place soon and shall become s*x nuetral.

Judgement_Day (Supervisor)     08 April 2010

lets hope change will come soon, but why 6 months date, are they so much busy? actually this is type of terrorism these type of people who misuse law should be severely punished with imprisonement.


Judgement_Day (Supervisor)     08 April 2010

raj kumar sir i m very confused wat to do now? i think even police officers are corrupted. How & where i can get justice?

O. Mahalakshmi (Law practiece)     08 April 2010

You proceed through Court with the help of an Advocate.  You will definately get justiece though Court of Law.


Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Threads


Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query