LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ravi (a)     19 January 2016

Blank calls

i have been recieving blank calls to my mobile and to my parents (on landline) daily. every day we get minimimim of 5 to maximum 12 calls on mobile and landline. it is a clear indication that my wife does to disturb me so that i will get irritated.

on account of this, we have changed the landline number and no calls coming now. i have set on my mobile for all incoming call from the number to voicemail to avoid disturbance and have peace.

is there anything else i can do? please guide me.

Learning

4 Replies

fighter (Software professional)     19 January 2016

File NCR in police station.told them some one threatned you .....probaly it is wife tactic..

Section 507 in The Indian Penal Code
507. Criminal intimidation by an anonymous communication.—Whoev­er commits the offence of criminal intimidation by an anonymous communication, or having taken precaution to conceal the name or abode of the person from whom the threat comes, shall be punished with imprisonment of either descripttion for a term which may extend to two years, in addition to the punishment provided for the offence by the last preceding section.

Ravi (a)     20 January 2016

the person whoever is calling me gives me two rings to my mobile and landline. before you run and pick up the landline receiver, the two rings are already gone. this is the pattern we used to get in the morning, afternoon, evening, night and to disturb our peace.

we heard ignoring such calls is the best option. and hence we changed our landline number and no more calls coming in.

however, i am still getting on my mobile even though i have redirected the incoming calls from this number to voice mail but the incoming calls continue to come.

SuperHero (Manager)     20 January 2016

Originally posted by : Ravi
the person whoever is calling me gives me two rings to my mobile and landline. before you run and pick up the landline receiver, the two rings are already gone. this is the pattern we used to get in the morning, afternoon, evening, night and to disturb our peace.

we heard ignoring such calls is the best option. and hence we changed our landline number and no more calls coming in.

however, i am still getting on my mobile even though i have redirected the incoming calls from this number to voice mail but the incoming calls continue to come.

I guess you are educated...use some Internet and find out how to know who is calling..

You can also get a list from your mobile operator. Try to Solve the Problem yourself..Or Change your Mobile Number as mentioned above..

Ravi (a)     21 January 2016

Thank you all for your advices

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register