Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

harinadha (student)     08 May 2013

Blamed marriage

Dear experts,

i have one only sister .she got married in 2011.before the marriage disuccison they said ''xyz'' (person name) working in nezland and they have  1 core of assects in abc location.after marriage he didin't go to nezeland.and they don't have asscets also before what they said even he didn't do any job also up to now.totally waste fellow..and they also  harresh my sister .my sister came to my home place 5 months back . totally they blamed me (they are our relatives only .so that reason only we didn't make any enquiry ).now is there any thing in the law to take action against those people .(bcoz it's never happen to other sisters which has been happen in my sister life r ).we need punish those people . kindly suggest me .

with best reagrds 

your friendlyy 

Learning

2 Replies

Shantanu Wavhal (Worker)     08 May 2013

marriage happened in 2011.

they are ur relatives.

u dont know the work status & financial assets of the husband's side.

and now in 2013 u want to punish them !

dude, 

this brief does not seem convincing !!

Sanjeev (Lawyer)     08 May 2013

there is nothing like punishment - if you decide to end the marriage do it by way of mutual consent divorce and part ways forget the past and move on.

In case you decide the other way by filling any criminal cases though they would get entangled in court cases but you would also not get peace of mind and at the end know one wins in matrimonial disputes everyones looses inspite of winning as you loose peace of mind and precious time. So its gud to forget about punishing there is nothing like punishment.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register