Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

harinadha (student)     06 May 2013

Blamed from groom side

Dear experts,

i have one only sister .she got married in 2011.before the marriage disuccison they said ''xyz'' (person name) working in nezland and they have  1 core of assects in abc location.after marriage he didin't go to nezeland.and they don't have asscets also before what they said even he didn't do any job also up to now.totally waste fellow..and they also  harresh my sister .my sister came to my home place 5 months back . totally they blamed me (they are our relatives only .so that reason only we didn't make any enquiry ).now is there any thing in the law to take action against those people .(bcoz it's never happen to other sisters which has been happen in my sister life r ).we need punish those people . kindly suggest me .

with best reagrds 

your friendlyy 

Learning

4 Replies

fighting back (exec)     06 May 2013

@harinandha....sorry to hear your story,,but i want to ask you, when you got ready for marriage, didnt you make any enquires of that person, did you never checked his passport and other credentials.

Also i am sorry to say: but pima facie it seem you people were searching for a : "sone ki aande dene waali murgi" however that poor fellow turned out to be a pauper, hence now you are all left red faced, and hence want to take revenge.

when you search for a person to marry, look for a good human being and dont run after ; crore' rupees, as you have mentioned in your article.

I feel bad for you, but your greed seems to have gone waste.....!!

2 Like

(Guest)

If you want divorce,you can file for Annulment under 12(c)...Marriage committed by fraud.

As to how to get them in trouble,any lawyer will tell you there`s an arsenal of laws in India available to women to harass their husbands and in-laws

ragz hyder (PM)     07 May 2013

you can apply for annulment but it will take years ....also might become more complicated if marriage was consummated..

Adv k . mahesh (advocate)     07 May 2013

1.  first you meet a local lawyer and sent a notice to surrender all the materials you have given to your sister at marriage

2.  the notice should be from your end and if they does not respond then take another step

3.  talk to your brother in law and file mutual divorce because if any other step means take a long time and your sister may be on mental harassment 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register