Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Abhishek kumar   21 July 2022

blackmail to expose a girl

sir,
first of all i am thankful to all the great lawyers of my country who are always there with there best suggestions.
recently i came across a situation where my frnd shared a situation where he wander to commit a murder of commit suicide.now i have suggested him that he does not need to do the both the brilliant minds are always with us to show the most perfect pass
sir the situation is very clear elder sister of my frnd had a frnd(male) whom she met during a marriage ceremony now they just like frnds clicked few pictures

as per my frnd the photos were normal not in any negative pose.but her sister is afraid that if the boy shared them on social media it would be a shameful moment for thier parents in the village and it might make a doubt in her husbands mind

according to him the boy had the photos on gmail..not easily but it could be achieved and deleted but it could be then a worst step if he had the pictures at any other place

my frnd came to know about the pictures from a frnd of the boy who had seen many pictures of whom with many other girls hence he cane to know that he had already blackmailed many,after knowing about the photos he in a aggresive manner asked his sister.his sister told the whole story even though that she gave the whole money she had by the boy is still blackmailing her and she dont want her married life to be destroyed

overall i have suggest him to send a mail to the cyber crime mentioning the situation and describing the consequences therefore asking them to take a step against him secretly although all the proves would be attached .....as per my knowledge such people should be behind the bars such people dont deserve to be in our society

sir is there any other suggestions please suggest

Learning

6 Replies

Abdul Israr   22 July 2022

the sister of your friend should file a complaint with police against that boy and get an FIR registrated. More over she can also send a legal notice asking him to delete the said photos and stop the blackmailing. In case you need more help in this matter, you can contact me to my mail address www.israr@gmail.com. I am a advocate based in Delhi.

anubhav Bhatt   22 July 2022

Dear Client better if you contact us then I'll elaborate properly about your case.
Adv Anurag Bhatt
High Court
Mobile 📱 9198889990.

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     22 July 2022

Webcam blackmail - Do this first!

1. Report it - Contact your local police station. ...
  2. Cut communications - Don't communicate further with the criminals.
  3. Don't pay - Many victims who have paid have continued to get more demands for higher amounts of money. ...
  4. Preserve evidence - Take screen shots of all your communication.

P. Venu (Advocate)     23 July 2022

Admittedly, you are in the know only of hearssy information and you are, in many respects, unsure of the facts. Moreover, the bare facts  devoid of fears and speculations, even if accepted in its entirety, do not reveal any legal issue. 

Ryan Olsson   14 February 2023

Here's a blackmailers email adress send whatever you wish to this person

lfsljones@yahoo.com

SoniaRajesh (Best Lawyer)     15 February 2023

Blackmail is punishable by a fine, imprisonment, or both.”

So, simply put, blackmail is a threat to harm someone (physically or emotionally) if they do not do something the blackmailer wants. In some states, blackmail must be in writing, and if it is not, it is called “extortion.”

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register