LIVE Course on Transfer Property Law | Price Hike in 4 days | Grab it now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Parthiban Jones28   02 July 2019


I Am saranya. I am A widow, I get 50000 from Ramprakash. First three months i paid the intrest. But after three months i can't pay the amount because of my family situation. Now Ramprakash blackmail me, he will go to take action legally. He wil make a complaint against me. But Now my situation i can't arrange any amount. Now what can i do? Give me Legal Advice (He Send the amount throw netbanking. he didn't know my address.He know my mobile number and bank details only)


 3 Replies

Adv Rohit Dalmia 9324538481 (Lawyer)     02 July 2019

Dear Querist!


It is advisable that you speak to him and let him know your financial difficulty and ask for some time.

Since, he has your mobile number and Bank Details, he might approach the concerned police station and lodge a complaint against you. So its better to have a word with him and ask for some time.


Adv. Rohit Dalmia



Siddharth Srivastava (Advocate)     02 July 2019

You have not committed any crime but just borrowed the money. Don't scum to the pressure or threat. Let him file case in court. No police on given facts is made out.

Deepak Kumar   11 September 2020

ethically you should do what Adv Rohit suggested you to do. unethical there is nothing to worry of case file because you didn't had any contract with me on paper for repayment.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query