LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

Birthdate change

Hi. My cousin is having problem with her birth certificate and hence she cannot apply for passport. Her problem is, she was born on 26 June 1990 and it is the date in her birth certificate, but in all her school and other certificates her birthdate is given as 26 May 1990. She has a job offer and needs to be done with her passport immediately. Is there a way to change the birth date in birth certificate to 26 May 1990 so that we can avoid changing date in all other certificates. I contacted many people but dint get any solution. And how to go about this problem. Whom should we contact and i need to know the procedure of changing if it can be done.
Thank you in advance. 

Learning

4 Replies

Adv Rohit Dalmia 9324538481 (Lawyer)     07 July 2012

Hi! this is Advocate Rohit from Mumbai.

You can do the change in the gazatte copy issued by the state government.

you may contact me on 9324538481.

SK. JAFAR ALI (Advocate)     08 July 2012

By getting a birth order from the concern Judicial Magistrate you can get a new Birth Certificate.

(Guest)

I contacted many lawyers sir. But everyone is saying we can only change name, place of birth through gazatte copy. If we can change DOB can i know the procedure sir. And i am from Mangalore(Karnataka) and we come under Mangalore city Corporation.

(Guest)

@SK. JAFAR ALI: To get that we need to file a case in the court is it.. and sir it takes too much time right

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Recent Topics

View More