Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

CA Lokesh Pokharna (CA)     11 September 2013

Birth certificate affidavit in passport

HEllo friends,

I have applied for passport and my appointment is scheduled on 19-09-2013. i confirm about docements and i found that birth certificate is compulsory there.so for this they need either original borth certificate or affidavit of birth certificate. currentally i m living in gujarat state and my native state is rajasthan. so i want to know can i take affidavit here also from any advocate. or i can only take it from my native state.

Learning

5 Replies

Adv. Nikhil Seth (legal consultant (9867264707))     11 September 2013

you can take it from gujarat also but you make sure your documents are genuine . What ever you are producing on those grounds only affidavit shall be stamped and acknowledged.

Regards,

Adv. NIKHIL SETH

Mumbai  

1 Like

CA Lokesh Pokharna (CA)     12 September 2013

Thanks ....

Priya Sukumaran (Consultant)     16 September 2013

what is your date of birth? why they ask for affidavit? which psk you have applied?

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     16 September 2013

Proof of Date of Birth (attach one of the following): 

Birth certificate issued by a Municipal Authority or district office of the Registrar of Births & Deaths;

Date of birth certificate from the school last attended by the applicant or any other recognized educational institution; or an Affidavit sworn before a Magistrate/Notary stating date/place of birth as per the specimen in ANNEXURE ‘A’ by illiterate or semi-illiterate applicants. 

Priya Sukumaran (Consultant)     17 September 2013

Annexure a is only for illiterates. What is ur qualification?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register