Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

ram sharma (engineer)     07 February 2014

Birth certificate

Hi Everyone,

I am in need of  your valuable advice. coming straight to the point....  for my recently born baby the hospital authorities have submitted the details to the corporation for issuing a birth certificate with both parents name with father name and mother name entered wrongly (our fault while giving the detail). Now before collecting the birth certificate we want to make sure that everything is corrected? the hospital sai they cannot help us in this matter.....

Please tell us the procedure...

Learning

9 Replies

Ngaraj N Nyamati (Advocate)     08 February 2014

Dear Ram Sharma,

It is very simple, the mistake of parents name mentioned  in the birth certificate of your baby can be rectified by submitting an application with affidivit to muncipality/birth certificate issuing authorities.

There are prescribed forms for rectification of birth certificate available in the birth certificate issuing authorities. For affidivit, please approach your laywer/any laywer and it has to be notarised. Fill up the prescribed application alongwith affidivit  and submit  to the birth certificate issuing authorities. You get revise birth certificate of your baby.

Nagaraj N Nyamati

Dear Ram Sharma,

It is very simple, the mistake of parents name mentioned  in the birth certificate of your baby can be rectified by submitting an application with affidivit to muncipality/birth certificate issuing authorities.

There are prescribed forms for rectification of birth certificate available in the birth certificate issuing authorities. For affidivit, please approach your laywer/any laywer and it has to be notarised. Fill up the prescribed application alongwith affidivit  and submit  to the birth certificate issuing authorities. You get revise birth certificate of your baby.

Nagaraj N Nyamati

ram sharma (engineer)     08 February 2014

Dear nagraj Thanx for your reply . also my concern is do i have to change the names in hospital record

Dear nagraj Thanx for your reply . also my concern is do i have to change the names in hospital record

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     08 February 2014

You do not need to change the hospital records, but send a copy of the intended application so that it may be kept in the hospital records.

Thank you kalaiselvan sir

Dear Ram Sharma,

You cannot change in the records of hospital. You neednot inform to thehospital authorities. Your purchase is solved once it is rectified in the birth issuing authorities.

With best wishes,

Nagaraj N Nyamati

Shantilal Pandya ( Advocate)     03 April 2014

I endorse the views expressed .

Shantilal Pandya ( Advocate)     10 September 2014

I agree with the views expressed by the experts.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register