LIVE Course on Transfer Property Law | Price Hike in 4 days | Grab it now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

lakshmi (-)     11 April 2009


Dear All,

My friend's marriage was an intercaste marriage..she has got a son. As both of their category's are different,she would like her son to carry with that of her's category. is this against rule??? Can she obtain a certificate with her category leaving out her husband's??? what are the formalities for that?



 2 Replies

Isaac Gabriel (Advocate)     12 April 2009

The Minstry of Scial welfare has issued guidelins

Attached File : 41 status offspring of intercast couple.doc downloaded: 141 times

Prabhat Kumar (Advocate)     13 April 2009

The legal position is that the child inherint and carry everything as per social status of his father, so i dont think your friends son will fall in the catagory of her mother.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query