LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

mohammed malik (kuwait)     23 October 2010

birth & educational certificare are diffrent date

Educational and birh certificate are having diffrent birth date's , i'm planing to apply passport. i can't apply the certificate on diffrent birth date

what should i do and what is the solution

Learning

5 Replies

cyberlawyer (barrister)     23 October 2010

is the difference between your educational certs and birth cert much ?. I mean the difference is month or year ?. Whatever it is all your ed. certs will have the same DOB, i suppose. Because your 10th Mark sheet  is the basis for age in school. So all further certs. will be based on this only i hope.  better show your mark sheets for age proof and that is enough . If the passport officials demand birth cert. tell them you lost it... Dont leave a single word about this difference even if it is very minor like a day or two...

adv. rajeev ( rajoo ) (practicing advocate)     23 October 2010

Apply for the passport with the S.S.L.C. Marks Card, it is sufficient.

(Guest)

The birth certificate dates should not be altered to accomodate other documents.
School recorde should show the dates that you attended schools and all diplomas and certificates should show the date you earned them.
If you produced a birth certificate when you applied for a passport,then that is the date of birth that should have been listed,not from school records.
It is possible that whomever kept your school records,made a clerical error and never corrected it.
In all probability,you will need to go back and have all your school records corrected to the right date of birth.

If you have a birth certificate, then you can give an application to the educational department to correct your date of birth in your certificate .

mohammed malik (kuwait)     23 October 2010

Hi all.,

now a day's birth certificate is must for new passport (after 1989 who are all born) my educational cerficate date is 1990 & date birth certifidate is 1989,

without submitting educational certificate is it ok?

plz guide me

niranjan (civil practice)     23 October 2010

Birth cert. will prevail over and you should follow it.I agree with learned Vyasji.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register