LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Pavan   29 January 2022

Bigamy on wife and her parents

My wife , her parents, and her lover preplanned made my marriage in 2015 with my wife and as per plan she went to her lover in year 2016 and demanded money for divorce and then she did 2nd marriage in year 2019  with he lover but the judge took 494 on my wife only 

Query: Can we ask the judge to take 494 on her parents and her 2nd husband since criminal conspiracy was involved in this.If you please let me know process

Learning

2 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     29 January 2022

If you have correct evidences to prove in the court of law, you can file the case.Conspiracy means a combination of two or more persons for unlawful purposes. It is an agreement between two or more persons to commit an illegal act. Criminal conspiracy is a substantive offence under the Indian Penal Code, 1860(I.P.C.). Generally, the accused is charged with the offence of criminal conspiracy along with the charge of some other substantive offence under the I.P.C. or any other law.

P. Venu (Advocate)     31 January 2022

Trying too much may spoil your case.

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register