25% OFF on all LCI Courses. Offer valid till 5th Oct. Use Code: DUS25
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

sravan reddy (student)     10 October 2020

Bigamy by knife-threaten from police

I filed bigamy on wife via private complaint where in judge directed to file FIR on march-2020.Got her 2nd marriage certificate from USA government apostle.

Police filed FIR in September-2020 But police threatened me to withdraw police complaint bad police supporting opposite party by taking bribe from from opposite party.

Please suggest how I need to protect



 3 Replies

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     10 October 2020

give a complaint against said officer.

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     10 October 2020

Whether FIR has been lodged in India or abroad as the subject of "bigamy" is out of jurisdiction of police in Indian criminal jurisprudence ?

Consult a local prudent lawyer for better appreciation of facts/ documents, professional guidance and necessary proceeding.

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     10 October 2020

Decide as to what exactly you want first as a priority.

Lead a happy life, without the legal complications with crooks.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query