Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Rittika Ch   14 January 2024

Bgv fail action

Hi,

I have received an offer from a company in November 2023. I left my current org on 22nd dec because I wanter to join the company. Now I did not show 2-3 companies on cv because I did not have any documents. Now they scanned my pf passbook and I also sorted the same with those companies and got the letters. I paid around 90000 to those companies to get the letters. I gave everything to the bgv team. Cooperated everytime. Yes I did hide but when questioned I gave them the documents. Still now they have not completed the bgv and I dont have a job right now as I was waiting for this. Its been 1.5 months. It takes max 10days to close the same. The team responds after 6 days which is time consuming. They are wasting my time I feel. Now if they come back and shows my bgv red can I take legal action against the company for taking so much time? Also when I did not forge or fraud any documents.

Learning

2 Replies

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     14 January 2024

You are applying for a job,  it is implied that you agree to accept the rules and regulations of the company. 

In this situation you can't agitate the company's decision. 

Being at fault for suppressing the facts that are material for the employment you cannot even ask for any privilege nor you can legally challenge the company's decision. 

Dr. J C Vashista (Advocate )     14 January 2024

There is a saying in Hindi, "ulta chor kotwal ko dante", being a defaulter of concealing material fact from prospective employer, you intend to initiate legal action ?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register