पर नाम कमाती हैं बेटियां
छोड़ जाते हैं जब बेटे
तो काम आती हैं बेटियां
कुछ क्षण की मेहमान फिर भी
मारी जाती हैं बेटियाँ........."

Learning

6 Replies

fighting back (exec)     24 September 2014

sorry to say mr chandrashekhar.........but your poetry is not applicable to 498, DV, fake 125, fake hma 24 betiya's. so please dont generalize and purify all the betiya's around you........maybe this is your invitation card to all the would be 498 and fake dv betiya's to come to you and seek you r 'valuable' assitance to file fake cases.............:D

Adv. Chandrasekhar (Advocate)     24 September 2014

The above poem is not mine but written by some advocate from Tis Hazari and I agree with the contents of the poem and hence posted it.

Adv. Chandrasekhar (Advocate)     24 September 2014

One winter evening I stood on a wooden bridge laid up over a stream in a small park watching the beautiful Sunset and slightly babbled "How beautiful this "SANDHYA" is?"  A passerby idiot butted into and blurted "What Vakil Saheb, why are you enticing Sandhya- they are 498s, DVs and Fake 125s."  Great they are, they can see 498s in Kali Mata, Durga Devi and where not in their own mothers and sisters and daughters.  They are so putrified no medicine is there to cure them.

if what you say is practiced in a real situation,,,,,just stand and say the same dialogue in a crowd, and see the reaction, it wiill enlighten the experience of calling 'sandhya' in public and self invitation to multiple trouble and the distribution of 'prasad' by the public by their own two hands will be enlighting and terrifying enough to be petrified and give a practical real life experience of facing the wrath of kali mata and durga devi. and the haunt of devi for the rest of your life.....or the rest of a persons life.............everything said in theory and poems sound rosy and sweet...but real life is very different sir................

(Guest)

Our dva chandu chacha has become emotional on sandhya in sandhya:P

Praying for him that soon domestic violence clients may rush to chandu chasa's service after reading the above copy pasted quote on bechari betiya concept from polticians in nothern states to recall some vote banks and here some clients for vakil shaeb.

By the way I have also written my own quote on betiya, hope you would not become emotional

Betiya hum dete hai tumhe har awaaz,

Tum kam nai ho aaz....!

Suraj chand kuch nai tumhare aage,

Kyonki....

Saara hindustan tumhare peeche bhage..!

Tum jisko chahe karna pareshan,

Tabhi toh kehlayega humara bharat mahan

Pati ho ya sasur....BF ho ya Devar,

Hum sab saheinge tumhare tevar...,

Fair n lovely cream laga ke,

Jeans aur top lehrake...

Thane me jake karna shikayat,

Jo na manne tumhari baat katwa dena unko thane me raat..!

Tum durga, lakhshmi aur saraswati....,

Puja kare tumhare boss, bf aur pati....!

Judge bhi tumse sharmayega,

Aankhon pe jab tumhare paani aayega,

Lipti saari aur sindoor me aabla-abla chilayega.....

Maaf kar dena aye betiyon wale,

Kya beta ka bhi din aisa aayega...?

Written & posted by ESIS 

great reply by ESIS.....chacha is trying to strike an emotional chord. with would be clients............

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register