LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

DrMathewTM (President & CEO)     21 July 2012

Best civil attorney in india/famous attorneys

I have received an offer to study Law at the University of Nottingham, UK.

As a would be law student, I am interested to know who is the best/Famous Civil attorney (s) in India, who have successfully litigated against the Indian Government and won and who is the best Will/Property litigation attorney in India.

Could you please list the names of successful litigation civil attorneys representing ordinary Indian Citizens or Politiicans?

In the U.S, there are celebrity lawyers (mostly representing Entertainment & Sports industry) representing them on different issues (divorce, etc). They are a class of their own with higher fees.

Best regards,

Dr. Janu Dominic SwamiKannu Nehru

Learning

3 Replies

Naveen Kumar (service)     21 July 2012

hi

If you wanted to know the best lawyer in civi cases in india there are many ways.  everybody has got there own talent and all have argued against government and won the cases.

OK how does it relates your query that you got offer to study at abroad and wanted to know best lawyer in india

DrMathewTM (President & CEO)     21 July 2012

Hi Mr. Kumar,

Thank you for your response. Could you please cite some famous cases (----vs Indian Govt) here?

This helps me understand some of the toughest cases in India and the famous attorneys who successfully addressed them (won the case).

I am interested in the UK, Indian and U.S Law systems, this is why I asked who are the famous lawyers. I gave an example of U.S attorneys (celebrity lawyers) who are in the media and run their own TV shows. Are there such attorneys in India?

Best regards,

Dr. Janu Dominic SwamiKannu Nehru

R.K Nanda (Advocate)     29 July 2012

Search google for it.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register