Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

Best Books for Ca Final

Dear Students/Professionals,

Here, I am sharing some of the books which have been really helpful in my professional journey so far………

Best Books for CA Final – In My Opinion

Paper 1: Financial Reporting – CA MP Vijay Kumar (along with DS Rawat for Accounting Standards) or Paduka

Paper 2: Strategic Financial Management – Paduka

Paper 3: Advanced Auditing & Professional Ethics – Paduka

Paper 4: Corporate and Allied Laws – CA Munish Bhandari

Paper 5: Advanced Management Accounting – Paduka

Paper 6: Information Systems Control & Audit – Paduka or ICAI Module (along with ICAI Compilation)

Paper 7: Direct Tax Laws - CA Vinod Gupta

Paper 8: Indirect Tax Laws – CA Dippak Gupta or CA Raj Kumar

This is my personal opinion and not recommendatory in nature for anyone. Anyone may have a different opinion in his/her view. However, I trust that the information above may come as beneficial or fruitful to most of student viewers who are doing self studies in majority.

Some of the authors or publications that should be followed post qualification to further enrich your knowledge and for being upto date are:

1.     Paduka’s (Shree Guru Kripa’s Institute of Management)

2.     CA Ajay Jain

3.     CA Vindo Gupta

4.     CA Munish Bhandari

5.     CA Dippak Gupta

6.     CA Raj Kumar

N.B: I have no personal interaction with the author or publications stated above. Neither I have taken any coaching from them nor I am doing any publicity. However, I would like share that I have followed their books while undergoing my studies. They were really beneficial and great source of help then and are still and will remain.......

Yours truly,

Gaurav Bisht

Learning

1 Replies

kavitawst (kavita)     25 November 2013

Hi Kavita ...

If you have a sound back ground in costing and aspires at a good marks at written test, you can opt for Ravi M kishore.

Fun Kids Games

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register