Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

saro (manager)     23 August 2013

Before marriage affair ,after married another man

Dear Sir

last may 22 i married a chennai girl  ,but  before marriage my wife was loved other man ,so after 1 month she went to him.he is in musilm guy,how i will get a divorce and resolve this situation ,i am totally confused this situation ,i need mental relief .what is laws are helping to me ,how to help

thanks and regards

saravanan p

Learning

7 Replies

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     23 August 2013

any more proof of adultery

(Guest)

if you believe in her adultery  and have proof then file a case against her paramour by IPC u/s 497.  During trial & cross examnation every thing will come out ,base on that file for Divorce u/s 13 (1) i HMA 1955.

saro (manager)     24 August 2013

dear sir

i am not doing s*xual realtion with her,how i can proof ,kindly give the solution,,

now she lives with him ,it can proof me,it will help anything ,he is in muslim,married with him,my wife  convert   to muslim ,after married with him

(Guest)

Dear Saro,

I don't believe that you are simply gr8 dumb!

So far your wife is being sleeping with another man and as a moot spectator you simply clapped so far for her.

My question to you Man , once she had left you and converted to muslim what you were doing, don't even bothered to go to a lawyer?

After reading your second post, Iam in doubt again that something fissy here.

Bcz a married man, a married wife and then within few months wife converted to muslim and leave with her paramour.

Plz come up wth full case history of both sides!

as per your half query,

My opinion is your wife had done a crystal clear with attitude of poisonous adultery, I guess she had also done Bigamy if she is married to that muslim guy.

According to HMA 1955, if a person changes his religion without concent of his partner then the petittioner is very much able to get divorce. Read sec-13 ii

Section 13 in The Hindu Marriage Act, 1955

13. Divorce. (1) Any marriage solemnized, whether before or after the commencement of this Act, may, on a petition presented by either the

1. Subs. by Act 68 of 1976, s. 6, for" or fraud".
2. Subs. by s. 6, ibid., for" the grounds for a decree".

husband or the wife, be dissolved by a decree of divorce on the ground that the other party-

(i) 1[ has, after the solemnization of the marriage, had voluntary, s*xual intercourse with any person other than his or her spouse; or

(ia) has, after the solemnization of the marriage, treated the petitioner with cruelty; or

(ib) has deserted the petitioner for a continuous period of not less than two years immediately preceding the presentation of the petition; or]

(ii) has ceased to be a Hindu by conversion to another religion; or

(iii) 1[ has been incurably of unsound mind, or has been suffering continuously or intermittently from mental disorder of such a kind and to such an extent that the petitioner cannot reasonably be expected to live with the respondent. Explanation.- In this clause,-

(a) the expression" mental disorder" means mental illness, arrested or incomplete development of mind, psychopathic disorder or any other disorder or disability of mind and includes schizophrenia;

(b) the expression" psychopathic disorder" means a persistent disorder or disability of mind (whether or not including sub- normality of intelligence) which results in abnormally aggressive or seriously irresponsible conduct on the part of the other party, and whether or not it require or is susceptible to medical treatment; or]

(iv) has 2[ been suffering from a virulent and incurable from of leprosy; or

(v) has 2[ been suffering from venereal disease in a communicable from; or

(vi) has renounced the world by entering any religious order; or

(vii) has not been heard of as being alive for a period of seven years or more by those persons who would naturally have heard of it, had that party been alive.

The point Higlighted in yellow are grounds for getting divorce in your case. Consult a divorce lawyer,who could get you out from this situation.

regards,

A sufferer..

dear sir

i read your reply,actually before my wife affair with that boy ,but i don't know about this,after marriage she was told me reagrding that love affair,than she told me ,if your s*x with me ,i will attend suicide ,this critical situation ,how i can do intercourse with her?after i will do means ,it comes under rape,so i left that idea,all family memebers compermise my wife ,she can't change the mind,one day she runaway with him,after file the FIR to madurai police station on kidnapping case,long day back knows the location,i am also live in away from my location,now i am in surat ,so how to handle this case,kindly give the solution ,

(Guest)

Originally posted by querist

dear sir

i read your reply,actually before my wife affair with that boy ,but i don't know about this,

opinion: It seems you are realy dumb. At least you should have talked to her regarding MCD once you come to know about her after marriage.

after marriage she was told me reagrding that love affair,than she told me ,if your s*x with me ,i will attend suicide ,this critical situation ,how i can do intercourse with her?

Opinion: Boss, why are you taking headeche on intercourse, is this not more serious that  your wife ran away with her paramour?

Jab wife hi nai rahegi toh intercourse kahan se karoge.

Your s*x problem in not a part of your query. The main concern is what you have done after knowing all facts.

after i will do means ,it comes under rape,so i left that idea,all family memebers compermise my wife ,she can't change the mind,one day she runaway with him,

Opinion: Same as above. again pressurizing your mind on s*x, boss i told you no your query is for how to get rid out from her not on how to do s*x with her. Just see your query.

after file the FIR to madurai police station on kidnapping case,long day back knows the location,i am also live in away from my location,now i am in surat ,so how to handle this case,kindly give the solution

Opinion: Very gud move you have done as lodging a FIR.. Take that FIR No. and file for divorce stating all above points highlighted in yellow in my above post. Consult a lawyer without any delay and file for divorce. No other option left. You have to file from the jurisdiction where you last resided.

Brother a sincere advice to you never keep yourself mum for the worst atleast wake up and be smart enough for this selfish world.

dear sir,

this FIR is enough for the document or other documents required,kindly give what are the documents required for the applying diveroce?if apply diveroce how many days takes form get a diveroce,in between time possible to another marriage ,what are the procedure for another marriage for me,i did big mistake i registered my marriage ,how it will cancel,don't mistaken me s*x is an not my problem,that girl family totally cheating me,my family totally distrup this matter,so give your contact no also ,i want to u talk with u

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register