New LIVE Course: Learn the Practical Nuances of IPR Drafting by Adv. Gautam Matani. Register Now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

S.B _Kolkata (Service)     31 January 2010

before filing false false 498a case

Sir, Thanks for your detail information about the case and I hope that you have rightly targeted the case. But as on date what I need actually is enumarated herein below:


She is not staying with me and my family since from 06/08/09 without any reason.

My daughter(5 months) is with her. Her intension and behavior is likely to file 498a/DV/CRPC 125/307 etc against me and my family as I cleared her boldly, that under any circumstances I will not be able to stay separated from my old parents.


All the plan as anticipated by me are regulated by her parents. She, grown up in a family at where the woman dominates her hubby... and I observed that her living beyond its means.


Already she had accused me falsely(verbally) in front of her parents that she faced sevior problem for fooding, and got physical torture while staying with me in last 01 years.


So in view of the above, I need to protect my innocent aged parents in every ways and ready to give good fight against her false alligetion. 


In that case I hope that the previous case will help me to prove her nature before the court.


Can I have a official copy of a previous case of my wife? if yes, then what is the procedure? Secondly, Staying at kolkata how can I find a good lawyer to fight for the same? If you have some contacts, please refer me along with the address and telephone number.


Lastly, I wants to get back my daughter at any cost. For this what is the right way to proceed? Please help me sir as you did earlier.

Thanking You

Yours truely




 2 Replies

Raj Kumar Makkad (Adv P & H High Court Chandigarh)     01 February 2010

Obtaining certified copy of the previous case is not a big job. Any person can obtain copies of any decided case from the record room of the concerned court on moving a specified application affixing court fee thereon. So far as custody of your daughter is concerend, it cannot legally be given to you as she is below 5 years of age.

1 Like

S.B _Kolkata (Service)     18 February 2010

Will it (previous case history) helps me to prove her greedy nature and false intention while fighting against false 498a case as she has already changed her name.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register