LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Advocate Rakesh Raja (d)     19 December 2013

Before charge evidence

Helo Friends,


In a complaint case i  am on behalf of COMPLAINANT. The case is   u/s 379/384/354 and other allied sections the learned judge has closed my before charge evidence.  what is remedy now? May i get the chance for after charge evidence?



Thanks in Advance


 1 Replies

SHIRISH PAWAR, 7738990900 (Advocate)     19 December 2013

Wait for order and if the charges not framed then go for revision in sessions court.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register